• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sightron SIII Turret Knobs

I made a turret tape for my FX 500's Sightron and it seems to be right on the money. I did this while shooting the Heavies but just for grins I tried some Kings with the same tune as the Heavies were being shot at. The Kings were actually grouping better than the Heavies even at 955-960 FPS. I was really pleasantly surprise. This got me wanting another elevation turret that I could set up for the Kings and leave the other as is. Other than Sightron does anyone know where I could get another one? If all else fails I could try making one on the lathe.
Jimmy

Last year I called Sightron to see about getting several spare elevation knobs so I could "tape" them for different power levels.....the Girl said it would be about 4 months to get them, I didn't order any.

What I did do, was put tape on the Windage knob and then I could swap it to the elevation turret for a different power level....once the windage is set I do not change it, so I have little use for the numbers on the knob.

ART

Reactions: jking
Hey Art, great idea and that's what I went with. If Sightron and another company respond with a different option I might pursue that.
Thanks
Jimmy
9a21120166b5a676ca70286e1523c055.jpg