• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sig P320 CO2 Pistol

I just received the Sig P320 CO2 pistol (uses metal BBs and pellets) and have fired 3 magazines through it. What a disappointment!

To anyone considering getting this P320 "replica", be aware of these shortcomings:
  • Trigger is rough and inconsistent
  • Slide does not lock back at all – there is no slide lock
  • The apparent slide lock is actually a manual safety
  • Can be fired immediately after inserting loaded magazine, not necessary to rack the slide
  • Slide cannot be removed – slide release lever is a dummy
  • Overall feel is that of a kid’s plastic toy gun, not a replica.
On the other hand, I do have to say that the pistol seems reasonably accurate. The magazine is a bit tedious to load (30 rounds). Looks like about one CO2 cartridge for 3 magazine loads.

I’ll be keeping this CO2 pistol but it falls well short of Sig’s advertising and I couldn’t recommend it to anyone who expects a “replica” of the Sig P320.

89b5b2d9b3dbec7082bdfcef222eb457.jpg

Reactions: Michael
Thanks for your post. I've been considering one of these. Glad to hear your thoughts on accuracy. Is this one backyard friendly? The ratings I've seen say it is quiet for an air pistol. Do you have any other air pistols you can compare it to in terms of loudness? How much metal vs plastic?

I ordered from Cabela's because they offer a 90 day return. Should be here next week. I don't need the full replica, I just want a fun pistol for targets in the back yard. This one got my attention for the 30 round clip, C02, accuracy, noise level, and similarity to the actual P320.

Removing the "replica" label, how does this one rate as an air pistol?