• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sidewheel for Athlon Argos BTR scope?

Hey there - I have the above subjected scope. It didn't come with a side wheel and I'd like to put one on it for local F&T use. ( I didn't know anything about F&T, or that there was even a local club in my area holding monthly meets until, naturally (lol), AFTER I learned of them and went to one ) I know through googling that I can get third party product but . . . $100.00 for a wheel?? Ouch. I mean - should I turn out to be a gifted F&T shooter and find myself competing at a national level or something (lol) then I might spring for a better setup BUT . . . for the time being I'm just having fun and shooting with a gen 2 m-rod (.177).

Googling around some - I've seen / read, and just watched a video where a guy modified a UTG wheel. ( this one - https://www.amazon.com/UTG-Index-Wheel-Scope-100mm/dp/B00LVH3OPO )

Thoughts?

Hey jdnavers this is Jody with https://dmpc3d.com if that is the scope I am thinking about Athlon 6-24x50 18 teeth I already have a design for that scope in production. I do not have it listed on the website as of yet due to holidays and not enough time to get all the scopes I have listed on there yet but if you contact me I will be glad to help you out my friend. I will try and get it listed soon. I currently have comma wheels for Athlon, Falcon in the works fine tuning this one, Hawke Airmax and ED, Hawke Sidwinder, MTC Viper, Sightron SIII SS, Sightron Stac, and UTG. More to come as I get the dimensions for them and get them tested. I am in the works designing some other stuff as well couple hamsters, butt hooks, single shot trays new design. I can just about customize and make anything you want. All the scope wheels can also be customized and be comma style or round.