• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Side Lever Match Grade Breech, Benjamin Marauder

I have a lot of poly tube from my 2240 build years back. PIA on getting the length correct.

I will keep looking at the Exclusive site for a Prod breech.
Being a Cold War child, I hesitate to order anything from the former Soviet block, although if you get it sorted perhaps not a bad product, however again a mute point as it is not for P-rods or for me since I am forced to shoot wrong handed.

Roachcreek

I have a lot of poly tube from my 2240 build years back. PIA on getting the length correct.

I will keep looking at the Exclusive site for a Prod breech.
Being a Cold War child, I hesitate to order anything from the former Soviet block, although if you get it sorted perhaps not a bad product, however again a mute point as it is not for P-rods or for me since I am forced to shoot wrong handed.

Roachcreek

Yup the Custom Air unit it is not for the Prod but is a far better breech than the Exclusive which suffers from the usual Chinese fitment and fastener issues. Still in the end it does lock up tight and werq fine. Kind of like comparing a VW bug of the 60's to a new Cadillac though.

As I posted earlier, the Exclusive breech is decent on lock up and cocks a heavy hammer spring like butter. I personally asked for the biathlon lever from Suriya but didn’t wait for it to come out. I had Papy_Yosh (Eric) custom print me some. I also told him (Suriya) to make some for the rifle in .22 cal too, and laser etch some of his .25s for .30 cal. I also suggested he make a breech with a picatinny rail. Time will tell if he makes more changes. Save yourself some money and buy direct from him through his Facebook page. 3 days shipping FedEx Express from Thailand. Here’s pictures of the 3D printed levers from Eric.

Dennis

1577660545_9776928535e093081cbfd19.53934442_D6B56C2E-4E79-4C74-B128-1A0D29BC0BAD.jpeg
1577660546_5889798695e093082eb26a9.61656952_2A7F5F7C-9212-4B31-9813-234B40196551.jpeg
1577660547_361327135e093083be4e24.52879155_DE3A9DB9-74DA-4198-8E79-9AB31E8E4C7C.jpeg

Thanks guys for the information.

I have spent a lot of time in Thailand, been all over the country. Bangkok is far more advanced than any USA city as far as infrastructure, that I have been to on the west coast, but like most of Asia, it has far more than it’s state of desperate poverty.

15 years ago I sold the only house in 110 sq miles and traveled to Thailand with my daughter, at the end of our traveling, she had to go home to work, I cashed in my return ticket and spent a few months there. Then eventually traveled to Cambodia and Philippines, married a girl from there, did the k3 visa immigration thing. We bought a building lot and plan on building a winter home there. 

I have been back a few times for leisure, dental and medical stuff. The wife and I went on a dancing spree with friends from the states 5 years ago to Naga city and Manila, then Bangkok and Chaing Mai, then I officiated at the wedding of that same daughter to one of my best friend in Hoi An Vietham.

Never thought I would buy A side lever breech there.

Roachcreek

A2D1FD78-DCB1-4CF8-9B70-C5DAC4A6D75C.1607726300.jpeg
I bought one for my prod. I switched it to lefty, tightened the sidelever.

I at first had the air coming back and a loud discharge noise, I refused to believe it was the barrel o’ring as it did not make that noise with the oem breech. Fuzzygrub convinced me to replace the o’ring. I did and it cured the air and noise. The breech has also stopped the frequent double feeds caused by feeding a pellet, but not cocking. The lever is so positive you just do not have the feeding and cocking problems.

I love it.

Regards,

Roachcreek