• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shout Out To Bigragu

I had been shooting my HW44 in my cold barn and choose to leave it overnight for a day or two, and when I brought it back inside, I discovered that I had a leak. I remembered reading that another AGN member that also had a leaky HW44 and sent it out to Bigragu. So I reached out to Augie and kept my fingers crossed that he would also repair mine, and sure enough Augie responded right away, and agreed to have a look. This ended up working out perfect for me as I had to go out of town for work and within hours after arriving back home, my repaired HW44 was delivered! I was really impressed with his communication, quality work and speedy 1 week and back in my hands, and this included shipping from MI to CA! I had no worries at all dealing with Augie, and highly recommend to consider Augie/Bigragu for any type of AG repairs.

Thanks Augie!