• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Should I get a 22. disco or a 22. marauder?

Marauder if budget allows, Discovery with pump if not...either get the job done with a low budget in mind. Bear in mind how you're going to fill it. A scuba tank will fill a Marauder several times before the tank doesn't have enough pressure for a 3000psi fill. That same tank will fill a Disco to full pressure about twice as many times. I don't own a pump, but many complain that pumping the MRod is a chore and a half. Keep your eyes peeled for refurbished guns. There is often significant savings in buying refurbished. For my part, I wish I'd have bought the Disco first. I started with the MRod, and then bought a Disco when my state made the MRod effectively illegal to possess. Had I bought the Disco first, I'd have spent less $, and when I was ready to upgrade I would have stepped up to a much nicer PCP than the Marauder (Air Arms, Edgun, Cricket, Hatsan, etc...).