• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shotgun! No, I'm not calling for the front seat.

I love air rifles but afraid may be missing the point regarding an air shotgun. For me, definitely will not be shooting any form of shotgun in the back yard and when I do hunt birds...need many shells (speaking honestly) and usually involves walking long distances from the truck (and air tank in this case).

This is maybe one application where the good old powder burner rules.

I think the gun is great and definitely has it's place for hunting birds,rats and rabbits.I love my 1100 and see the Wing Shot being very similar but with much more reach. As far as the shot count goes it only fills to 3000psi that's perfect for filling with a buddy bottle.Too,I'm sure the gun may be able to take slugs as well that would make it capable of taking larger game.The gun is based off a Dragon Claw so I'm sure it has some good power and reliability.I would totally hunt with it!!!

Actually, as is the case with pcp air rifle shooting to get CHEAP practice for your more serious high power rifle hunting, a pcp shotgun could fit this same niche for wing shooting. Your quarry may be starlings, sparrows, collared doves or even bats but what entertainment for a fraction of the cost of shooting clays with trap loads. poop, for that matter, shooting close range trap or even skeet sounds pretty kick ass. A novelty...yes, but I would say no more so than the black powder shot guns I own. Hell, I'm on board to give it a try.

"huntjunky"Actually, as is the case with pcp air rifle shooting to get CHEAP practice for your more serious high power rifle hunting, a pcp shotgun could fit this same niche for wing shooting. Your quarry may be starlings, sparrows, collared doves or even bats but what entertainment for a fraction of the cost of shooting clays with trap loads. poop, for that matter, shooting close range trap or even skeet sounds pretty kick ass. A novelty...yes, but I would say no more so than the black powder shot guns I own. Hell, I'm on board to give it a try.
Now that you put it that way...... it does sound like fun to shoot skeet with it...