• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shooting Bench - Heres mine, show me yours

I rebuilt my shooting bench a couple of weeks ago since weather and time had taken its toll on it. I made it slightly larger and added a couple of other little features to it. The base is an old Black & Decker folding work table. You will notices the 3 circles on the top of the table top. This tells me exactly where my rest will go. The long line you see gives me an immediate visual that my rear bag is line up with the front rest. The photo of the bottom shows a 2x4 attached to the table with notches in it. The 2x4 allows a good solid clamping surface. The two notches allow the table to drop in place at the exact same place every time. The handles to tighten the jaws to the table are on the opposite side from where I'm sitting. There is nothing in the way when I sit down to shoot. With these small added features it is very quick for set up. It worked out to be very stable and balanced. I also have enough room to the left of the rest for my laptop to sit when using the chrono.