• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be applicable per se, however I would be quick to point out that it probably isn't as revolutionary as you might think. That doesn't make it a bad tool, but so far as I can tell it just takes essentially Strelok's reticle display function one step further by overlaying it on a live camera feed. All your inputs still need to be accurate, and aren't provided by the machine. 

Basically, it could be great, but it'll only be as great as the data you put in it. You'll need good atmospheric data, BCs, temperature offsets, and hardest of all you'll need to make good wind calls. *shrug* For those who want it all in one place, this will make it easy to just feed the machine the numbers and not worry about dialing or holding.

Seems like a cool device to me, although I'm not the world's biggest fan of optics which require batteries to operate and flat out inhibit use of the rifle without them. ;)