• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Sehkment Gauges

Grabbed a couple of the Sekhmet 25mm mini LCD gauges in mid December - good price at < $40 and did not need any fancy stuff. Just a nice digital gauge with a big display. They arrived and I installed the first one on the side angle mount on my FX Impact MK3. Fast forward a few weeks and I noticed I was all out of air... weird. After a bunch of troubleshooting it seems like the gauge leaks about 20 bar every 12-14 hours. Well that is a bummer. Contacted Sekhmet and did get a response saying "They would check into it.." - well I kept troubleshooting. I installed the gauge with different washers, cleaned the threads, and then the 2nd gauge from my order... things seemed better with the 2nd gauge but determined that one leaked about 10 bar every 36-48 hours - still not cool. Updated the emails I had sent to them asking for troubleshooting help ( anything I could do to fix it? ) or should I just return? so far crickets.....

I have reinstalled the FX / Wika gauge and so far no loss of pressure - should have mentioned I reinstalled the FX between gauge 1 and gauge 2 and validated that I was not losing any air.

Well, as others have stated, I am disappointed - that the gauges are not what I expected ( although exactly what I was looking for ) and that they have not been more proactive about offering suggestions or replacements. Just poor customer service. Also I had to bug them about when they would ship them out in the first place...

I did call Utah Airguns - where I got my FX, and they were helpful - offering to send me some X-Rings in case I had messed one up, and helping to troubleshoot. Overall my experience with them has been positive and would look to send more business their way in the future - even if their prices were a bit higher. I am happy to support companies that try to do the right thing and help their customers.

Overall I would not do business with Sekhmet in the future, and if I could go back in time I would not have ordered these... just disappointing overall - maybe I can help some other person seeking some cool upgrades to avoid future headaches...

Grabbed a couple of the Sekhmet 25mm mini LCD gauges in mid December - good price at < $40 and did not need any fancy stuff. Just a nice digital gauge with a big display. They arrived and I installed the first one on the side angle mount on my FX Impact MK3. Fast forward a few weeks and I noticed I was all out of air... weird. After a bunch of troubleshooting it seems like the gauge leaks about 20 bar every 12-14 hours. Well that is a bummer. Contacted Sekhmet and did get a response saying "They would check into it.." - well I kept troubleshooting. I installed the gauge with different washers, cleaned the threads, and then the 2nd gauge from my order... things seemed better with the 2nd gauge but determined that one leaked about 10 bar every 36-48 hours - still not cool. Updated the emails I had sent to them asking for troubleshooting help ( anything I could do to fix it? ) or should I just return? so far crickets.....

I have reinstalled the FX / Wika gauge and so far no loss of pressure - should have mentioned I reinstalled the FX between gauge 1 and gauge 2 and validated that I was not losing any air.

Well, as others have stated, I am disappointed - that the gauges are not what I expected ( although exactly what I was looking for ) and that they have not been more proactive about offering suggestions or replacements. Just poor customer service. Also I had to bug them about when they would ship them out in the first place...

I did call Utah Airguns - where I got my FX, and they were helpful - offering to send me some X-Rings in case I had messed one up, and helping to troubleshoot. Overall my experience with them has been positive and would look to send more business their way in the future - even if their prices were a bit higher. I am happy to support companies that try to do the right thing and help their customers.

Overall I would not do business with Sekhmet in the future, and if I could go back in time I would not have ordered these... just disappointing overall - maybe I can help some other person seeking some cool upgrades to avoid future headaches...
Here you go, I'll save you the trouble trying to deal with the manufacturer - it's an exercise in futility and frustration:

I have Wika gauges on a lot of my guns. The Wika tank pressure gauge on my M3’s and other guns are spot on. I don’t care about how accurate the first and second reg gauges are because my settings are my settings.
Vetmx -

Hmmm, the comment in red above...
I know that you don't care, but...I used to think more of your insight until I read this. This is just very sad to read.
Now...I need to think twice about your comments before counting on them. That hurts.

Mike