• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Scope turret / parallax pointer

I'm looking for a scope turret/parallax pointer. I do not need an adjustable one. Something slim. 3D printed is ok to keep the $ down. Is there a U.S. retailer that has one - maybe similar to this:

1592922095_16828929595ef20fef5aefb4.94046618.jpg

Or this:

1592922134_9955645435ef2101636c696.63766695.jpg

A piece of old credit card pinched between halves of the scope ring works. As long as you want, angled to where you need it. Also a small brass nail with the pointed end blunted works. I have even used the "nail" of a pop rivet.

I gotta be honest... the credit card has been better for me. the center layer in the CC is usually a diff color than the outer layers. Makes a nice sight. I cut mine to fit mine to sandwich well in the scope ring and just slightly overlap the edge on the wheel think an L shape.. If you want the ponter instead, I have at least one rowan unit you can have for a few bucks toward shipping. Just PM me.

Thanks JCD. I'll pm you. I do need the ring with pointer because I am going to use it as a elevation turret pointer.

Skip - I have used a piece of credit card as a parallax pointer and it does work very well. It is the perfect thickness to fit between the scope ring halves.

Uglyjohn - I do like the pointers I saw at Scope Werks (and Rowan). I am trying to keep this on the cheap. I am experimenting with using a UTG 80mm parallax wheel as an oversized turret cap and don't want to spend much $ on it in case I don't like how it works out.