• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Scope rec for a 4-12x or 4-14x springer?

🔶Athlon: Talos BTR 4-14x44 SF FFP IR, MIL-MIL. — If you find it with a good discount.

🔶Nikko: Diamond FFP 30mm 4-16x44 SF FFP IR

•w/ PRR reticle, No. NSFFP41644PRR, MIL-MIL

•w/ Skeleton HMD reticle, No. NSFFP41644HMD, MIL-MIL

Springer rated = ?

🔶Nikko: Diamond Long Range 4-16x50 SF SFP IR, w/ HMD Reticle, No. NDSI41650LRHMD, MOA tirrets ≠ MIL reticle | If it's springer rated, mmmh?

🔶UTG: Accushot OP3 4-14x44 SF SFP IR, w/ MOA Reticle, MOA-MOA, No. OP3-GM4164UMOA

🔶UTG: Accushot Premium 4-16x56 SF SFP IR, with Bubble Leveler, w/ MOA Reticle, MOA-MOA, No. SCP3-UG4165AOIEWB

🔶The Vector scopes are all life time warranted, I believe. The ones I had on my list were higher than your price.

❌My lists from which I took the scopes above only included SF — so if you're open to AO, you'll have a much wider selection!

❌ If you're willing to consider 3x instead of 4x at the bottom end:

🔶UTG: Accushot Precision 3-12x44 SF SFP IR MOA turrets ≠ MIL reticle, No. SCP3-UG312AOIEW

🔶UTG: Accushot OP3 4-14x44 SF SFP IR, w/ MOA Reticle, MOA-MOA, No. OP3-GM4164UMOA

🔶UTG: Accushot OP3 3-12x44 SF SFP IR, w/ MOA Reticle, MOA-MOA, No. OP3-GM3124UMOA

Happy shopping!! 😊

Matthias

Just about anything with a IR is going to be big and heavy!!! If you're mostly bench shooting or plinking in the back yard it's not a big deal...but I'm a hunter and don't like the bulk and the extra weight of those types of scopes! Its also just something else to fail from the abuse that a springer produces...

Did I say I don't like IR scopes!!! Lol.