• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

scba tanks down

I think they are just common standard 60 minute tanks that firemen use
I believe that if they are really 14 liter tanks that they are not common at all. I have 5 tanks in total. 1 new 9L Acecare, 1 new Dragger 45 min, 1 used 60 min scott and two 45 min used scott. All the used ones still have current hydro. the 9 liter acecare is the same as a 60 min scott fireman tank in size. I know that you can find 12L tanks but I never seen 14L tanks. Not saying that they dont exist just that i have not seen any.

I believe that if they are really 14 liter tanks that they are not common at all. I have 5 tanks in total. 1 new 9L Acecare, 1 new Dragger 45 min, 1 used 60 min scott and two 45 min used scott. All the used ones still have current hydro. the 9 liter acecare is the same as a 60 min scott fireman tank in size. I know that you can find 12L tanks but I never seen 14L tanks. Not saying that they dont exist just that i have not seen any.
Apparently, Scott also has 75 minute tanks.....maybe that is what they are.

Reactions: charlie99