• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

San Diego pesting, ground squirrels, etc.

New to air gunning in the San Diego area. Looking for areas to shoot pest animals, such as ground squirrels, etc. Any suggestions or information is greatly appreciated. I shoot with a .22 Daystate Renegade w/ Hawke AirMax 30 4-16x50 scope. Also, looking for areas to practice and target shoot not at a gun range, just outside somewhere I won't get arrested. ;) Thanks!
Mike

"Yout bestYCentercut"New to air gunning in the San Diego area. Looking for areas to shoot pest animals, such as ground squirrels, etc. Any suggestions or information is greatly appreciated. I shoot with a .22 Daystate Renegade w/ Hawke AirMax 30 4-16x50 scope. Also, looking for areas to practice and target shoot not at a gun range, just outside somewhere I won't get arrested. ;) Thanks!
Mike
Your best bet is to find a friendly landowner. Under no circumstances take your pellet gun on county park land; the park rangers will confiscate your gun and levy a hefty fine.