• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rti Prophet II performance compact, holy Batman!

Force once RTIARMS has the technical data for their current or to be current offerings up to date and not just pretty pictures.

Also, holy Batman the power range figures! They are public ally stating and showing a shot string that 22 cal, yes I said 22 cal, can get up to 55 ft/lbs / 75 joules from the COMPACT version of their gun, And no I didn’t stutter and yes we have to wait and see but wow!

https://www.rtiarms.eu/prophet2-compact
DFC4C830-A3F2-4B09-ABEA-4E09A201F4E7.1650296063.png

@luke my personal feeling is no, don't expect a semi-auto from RTI for the near future. They just did a major overhaul of the Prophet and have a completely new model coming out next year. With the new HP gun coming out next year that will give them 3 models to make and field, a lot for a small company, so again I don't see a semi-auto in the near future from them.

Having a Prophet Compact .22 I really am loving it. I can imagine it would be a great gun. .177 and slugs has an interest on me that I might venture into in the future. I originally wanted the .22LR barrel but my short CZ is doing fantastic at longer ranges. I think the Prophet 2 could be a real winner. Priced higher than I'd like though.

The only issue with the new balanced valve design on the prophet 2 is that the power range isn't as great, yes it will do high power but not be as easy to have a lower power tune without changing parts which is a shame as the versatility is part of the appeal.

Not really... Wait until they release. There will be a way for low power on the compact. Just wait 

Longer barrel on the compact 2, probably helping.

I wish they would offer it ( 20" ) in the full size shroud and bottle.

The extra shroud space filled with baffles.

30" long , and ( more likely ) no need for a moderator.

It's unlikely to happen, considering they are also releasing a proprietary moderator.

Love one, and still may find the extra cash, should the first week of May (promised) delivery date for the Reximex Ixia, I have ordered slip, again.