• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI... Just stop...

Your magazines that are ambidextrous.. it would be appreciative if you make them either right hand or left handed.. I'm right handed. I've had my RTI rifles for a couple of years now..I have a lot of field time with them. I'm a righty...while afield I carry my rifle with my rifle hand. My arm bumps/shoves/moves the magazine to the left... When I'm ready to shoot I get a cheek full of magazine... It's getting aggravating. I'm going to glue a stop so the mags don't swivel to stop the issue. (Yes fellas I got the aftermarket carm mags in right only) but it would be nice to have factory mags come either or.. ( rant, gripe, request over)

Your magazines that are ambidextrous.. it would be appreciative if you make them either right hand or left handed.. I'm right handed. I've had my RTI rifles for a couple of years now..I have a lot of field time with them. I'm a righty...while afield I carry my rifle with my rifle hand. My arm bumps/shoves/moves the magazine to the left... When I'm ready to shoot I get a cheek full of magazine... It's getting aggravating. I'm going to glue a stop so the mags don't swivel to stop the issue. (Yes fellas I got the aftermarket carm mags in right only) but it would be nice to have factory mags come either or.. ( rant, gripe, request over)
Christ, Jason you must be bored.😉

I shoot left handed, often notice that the mag has moved. Not a big issue, sorted in a nano second.
It's a small part of preparing for the shot.
Hardly worth complaining about.

Knowing RTI customer service, I wouldn't be surprised if your request is actioned.
The customer knows best syndrome.

I load my Carm magazines from the top into the breach, makes it Lefty friendly.
Carm magazine insertion.jpg

Reactions: jmohme and Spinach
Didn't even know he had slug designed mags. I put the slugs in the pellet version and give it a slap on the leg to seat the slugs past the oring so they don't fall out the back as 2 holes are exposed near the breech.
Yep he makes a slug mag (22 only). I always thought the factory mag work fine for slugs also. I like the carm slug mag better though.

Christ, Jason you must be bored.😉

I shoot left handed, often notice that the mag has moved. Not a big issue, sorted in a nano second.
It's a small part of preparing for the shot.
Hardly worth complaining about.

Knowing RTI customer service, I wouldn't be surprised if your request is actioned.
The customer knows best syndrome.
Yeah I know.. but I got aggravated about the third time I went to shoulder my rifle and got a cheek full of magazine. Funny thing is 80% of the time I use a single shot loader. This morning I glued a small piece of plastic on them so they don't flip right to left any longer. So I'll probably use them more often. Over all my prophet and prophet compacts V1 have been trouble free and a real joy to shoot.

Reactions: Spinach and L.Leon