• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rowan Engineering Single Shot Loader Size for Daystate Wolverine - Does not fit MRD's

Just a heads up in case anyone is looking at purchasing a Rowan Engineering single shot loader for there Daystate. It will not take JSB 25.3 g redesigns. I bought one, could not figure out what was wrong, then checked their web site and it says it only fits a pellet under 8.5mm, which the JSB is longer than that. Otherwise the loader is beautifully built and works great with shorter pellets.

Just a heads up in case anyone is looking at purchasing a Rowan Engineering single shot loader for there Daystate. It will not take JSB 25.3 g redesigns. I bought one, could not figure out what was wrong, then checked their web site and it says it only fits a pellet under 8.5mm, which the JSB is longer than that. Otherwise the loader is beautifully built and works great with shorter pellets.

The CARM Magazines single shot loader easily fits .22 JSB 25g redesigns - thats all I shoot out of my Wolverine R HP.

Even better, you can specify which side that you want to insert from AND which side you want to load pellets from. I chose to load both the mag and the pellets from the left and really like that setup - right hand only cocks and pulls trigger.

Even better, my CARM mags, including the single shot loader work in both my Huntsman and Wolverine perfectly.