• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Yes you are,that said there are places that will state most of that info on their spec sheets ;like the manufactures themselves.

I never take one or two reviews as fact unless I know the reviewer, certainly would not take anything a rookie says.as fact.

I have been reading some reviews that state that.... if the person reading the review happens to go to the website that sells the product and purchase said product the reviewer gets a small percent of money spent.......like the saying."it's all good".......

You get what you pay for is as an expression that most should follow..Unless there is enough opinion that states ..way better than I expected...

I’ve been doing this "thing" for 50 years and what I have found out is too many people to not have experience in optics and stereos...yea optics and music are so close together that they can be talked about in the same sentence,,Nuances,are you just listening to, are you just "glassing,then it is "all good";but when you acquire refinement,when you want to hear or see the nuances,get the 3d affect then open your mind and open your wallet......it is all about enjoyment,refinement and what it takes to get both.

There is nothing as the perfect product, its man made so has flaws of some point.

When a reviewers keeps going this is the best thing since sliced bread, product after product price point to price point, then well it for sure isn’t it is a review its an ad.

Like Joe Cyclops said he doesn’t do unboxing videos, and well I don’t watch them. Also, I agree with @thelbc that some reviews are just consumers justifying their purchases.

Also, there is a play around review, surface and in-depth reviews. In-depth to me are not a 5 minute show, they take time and need detail, the best at this is Steve at AEAC, IMHO but he is paid, so there is always a level of salt on his comments about the product.