• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I received my huntsman revere .22 from AoA.

I see what you guys mean about Ferrari vs. Corvette now.

Just...wow. I think this is the nicest gun I have ever handled.

You are going to love it. I had the Huntsman XL .22 unregulated ( then got a HUMA ) and should not have sold it. How are you planning to use it; meaning for hunting, plinking, target practice?

Send us a picture of your new gun!

I own many different pcp rifles including older daystate air wolf, taipan veteran, matador r3m, hw100, hw110, Kalibur cricket, raw hm1000 and I presently also own the daystate revere in 22cal. All I can say is that it is an exceptional pcp. Extremely accurate, backyard friendly with the 0db moderator, absolutely no poi day after day. I repeatedly can hit a 1inch spinner at 65 yards all day long with Jsb 18.1 or 15.89. The shot string on mine is approx 34 shots from a 250 bar fill. Jsb18.1 at 860 ft per second. Reg is set at approx 150 or 160 as per the regulator meter. However, I can continue shooting below the reg setting for another 16 shots and extremely minor poi changes but can still hit the one inch spinner at 65 yards up until shot number 50 . It is the pcp I use the most. Also, extremely manuevarable in the filed and a joy to carry. I use mine as a single shot but it is just as consistent with the new style magazine. 

Joining some friends on the wall.

PXL_20210219_002006456.1613694084.jpg