• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
IMO you are doing Nothing wrong by going public with this.

This guy has entered into a contract with you to build you a gun, He has taken payment in full and is now not responding to you, shame on him....

I do Not know all the details of what you guys discussed at the beginning, but if he gave you the estimated time frame you say he did, that deadline came and went, and you have obviously allowed more than ample time past said deadline, then that to me is theft.

We all get busy, and life happens, but to flat out ignore a paid in full customer's request for information is complete BS and every nasty thing that comes his way is deserved.

Sorry if my opinion on this seems harsh to some, but enough is enough, these types of scenarios give this hobby a black eye, and frankly i am personally fed up with this ever-increasing issue... :poop:✌️

IMO you are doing Nothing wrong by going public with this.

This guy has entered into a contract with you to build you a gun, He has taken payment in full and is now not responding to you, shame on him....

I do Not know all the details of what you guys discussed at the beginning, but if he gave you the estimated time frame you say he did, that deadline came and went, and you have obviously allowed more than ample time past said deadline, then that to me is theft.

We all get busy, and life happens, but to flat out ignore a paid in full customer's request for information is complete BS and every nasty thing that comes his way is deserved.

Sorry if my opinion on this seems harsh to some, but enough is enough, these types of scenarios give this hobby a black eye, and frankly i am personally fed up with this ever-increasing issue... :poop:✌️
Not harsh at all. In fact I will say from this thread and the other one the guy sounds like a complete piece of 💩. Now there ya go for harsh. Hey a spade is a spade.

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting treated this way.
This is terrible 😞.
Did you pay by credit card?

This kind of thing should absolutely be brought out into the light of day and exposed in a public forum.
Not at all too harsh.

Has anyone else here Done business with this person?
The fact that he is hiding from you/ your emails speaks volumes about his integrity.
Hopefully you have a way to claw some is your hard earned cash back from this "person".
I wish you the best of luck with this my friend!

Thanks.
Unfortunately I used my debit card and it’s not as easy to get the bank to help out. I filed a claim but I’m still waiting to see what the outcome will be
If that does not pan out there is always small claims court.
At that dollar amount you should be well within pretty much any states claim laws.

You find the right judge and trust me this clown will be in touch begging to resolve the issue....

I was told two weeks I would have the gun. I have been sooo patient but at this point man I just give up!

I wanted to put it out here so no one else would get caught up in this mess.

I wanted to be harsh like you did but I didn’t know if I would be kicked out but I have 4 kids that I could have took them to a theme park or bought school clothes with that money instead of flushing it into a stranger pocket
Brother,
you are a very patient person!

I see you have kids.
I was going to ask how you were able to maintain your composure for this long before bringing this into the lightnow, but I see now where you get all the patience from🫡

This really is a small supportive community! I appreciate the support…since my post he has reached out and apologized and offered me my money back but I asked can we just do a deal with another rifle and he agreed so I have a tracking number saying it will be here on Tuesday so I will update you guys when it arrives ‼️
I am happy for you in getting this resolved-ish, damn shame it took this type of exposure to get the guy to respond...
It would be a Good thing if he as the owner would get on this thread and explain the why, what, where, and how's ...
That might go a little way towards forgiveness from the masses, notice i said "a little"...
Keep us posted

Reactions: Solologging
I am happy for you in getting this resolved-ish, damn shame it took this type of exposure to get the guy to respond...
It would be a Good thing if he as the owner would get on this thread and explain the why, what, where, and how's ...
That might go a little way towards forgiveness from the masses, notice i said "a little"...
Keep us posted
I completely agree! He has explained to me something’s that was going on but I won’t speak on someone personal issues but hopefully he clears the air himself to reassure the community that it’s just a few mistakes that happened.

He did give me the custom stock that was $200 for free for my troubles. But I can’t wait to open the package and update you guys with the good news.

Reactions: swNCsw