• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

replacement for the Beeman Kodiak 10.60grn in .177

I'm looking for a replacement pellet for the Beeman Kodiak 10.60 in .177, any thoughts?
Thanks Kenny

As the other fellow forum members correctly wrote, the Beeman Kodiak was the H&N Baracuda. The weights were absolutely identical, probably only the weight specifications for the Beeman Kodiak were a bit imprecise.

Btw., our H&N Baracuda Match is the H&N Baracuda, but selected lots and with the option of choosing a specific head size.

Best regards

Jörg

Reactions: Spinach and KenB
As the other fellow forum members correctly wrote, the Beeman Kodiak was the H&N Baracuda. The weights were absolutely identical, probably only the weight specifications for the Beeman Kodiak were a bit imprecise.

Btw., our H&N Baracuda Match is the H&N Baracuda, but selected lots and with the option of choosing a specific head size.

Best regards

Jörg
Thank you, I got some ordered

If PCP, go slugs. My experience in order or accuracy:

1. ZAN 10gr.
2. JSB Knock-Out 10gr.
3. NSA 12.5gr.

Not sure if the H&N 10gr. are out yet. I'll definately give them a try.
For springers, a lot of people back in the day used CPH. Their quality started to wane about 15 years ago.
As for the Kodiak, it was the gold standard in HW guns. I have used it for decades without fail. IMO, it's hard to beat perfection.
A close second was the H&N FTS. I used those in .177 for non-magnum springers in the sub 15FPE category.
Of course their is the JSB variety. In the end you'll just have to test.