• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Renegade .25 testing

Fit and finish: can only be described as excellent. if FX guns are the Cadalac then Daystate are the RR. of air guns. Only exception would be the trigger which is chrome plated and looks like it came from a Chinese springer.
Ergonomics: perfect for me after adjustment. The height and cant buttplate adjustment allows for it to be tucked in to the shoulder so that moving the head a few degrees puts the eye in perfect alignment. This is helped by the MTC Connect zero eye releaf scope. Very fast target aquisition.
Accuracy: is boring. With 25.4s at 25yds. using the WRABF 25 target I get 10's and 10x's all day long and I am not a particularly good shot. I am sure the super crisp electronic trigger is a major factor.
Dislikes: the cocking lever is rather heavy. This maybe due to it being the HP version. This could be mitigated by adding a few inches to the lever.
Testing will continue.