• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rekord Trigger

Well lately in most stuff / parts i look over is backorder, out of stock, pre-order, and the best one yet.. we no longer ship to the usa.. lol. I guess this is what being 3ed world is ? USA all the way...

Try email to air guns of Arizona . There a hw service/ warranty place. They may have it on request.

TW Chambers is one:

Mundilar:

AoA is always better calling and talking to a live person:
480-461-1113

TW Chambers is one:

Mundilar:

AoA is always better calling and talking to a live person:
480-461-1113
Mundilar:

I see guys happy buying from them... Good lead..

I went brain dead while removing one of the retaining pins and bent the frame. I own four of them and have worked on all of them over the years. What i did was beyond stupid. No excuse
We've all been there man. I bent a cocking arm because the damn roll pin wouldn't punch out... After finally popping/forcing/manhandling it out I realized that roll pin was actually a rivot. Oops.

Reactions: Deerstalker
I went brain dead while removing one of the retaining pins and bent the frame. I own four of them and have worked on all of them over the years. What i did was beyond stupid. No excuse
Unless you tore the metal housing, you should be able to bend, and or pound in flat again. Then hit with 220/500/1200 grit paper.
The whole trigger unit goes for about $100 bucks+ shipping - I'd fix it .... if possible :)

My question concerns the trigger pull weigh. Is there any advantage in clipping a coil or 2 off the little spring between the adjustment screw and the bottom sear? I’d like to get the pull weight down to a consistent 7oz break with first stage return thru polishing and judicious adjustment of the “forbidden “ screw. I’ve heard that changing the above mentioned spring also helps but I’ve never tried that so looking for advice from those who have. Thanks. Uj