• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Regulator replacement on Alpha Wolf

I didn’t do anything that wasn’t necessary - I never removed electronics - other videos are smarter. I will say the old valve took two people to get out because the special tool was unavailable 😾 degass, remove battery wait 24 hours swap valve.
Have you, or do you know of anyone, who has removed a regulator from an Alpha Wolf without removing all the electronics?

Hi - a few notes on the valve replacement.

The Daystate factory video is a lot easier to follow.

You are interchanging the two terms regulator and valve. The regulator is at the front of the rifle just above the air bottle. The valve is in the back and what you are referring to regarding the swap.

Don't overthink the electronics removal. If you let the gun timeout and power off you hear that buzz sound which the caps being discharged through the solenoid by vibrating it. I feel this is enough for the valve swap - I did not let mine sit for 24 hours as you never actually expose any bare electronics. The 'removal' of the electronics is merely unplugging the battery and on small multi-pin connector. Nothing to be afraid of.

Reactions: Stone02