• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

regulated marauder or regular marauder with regulator?

After you clicked on the Crosman banner at the top of the page. And then finished your order did you type in AGNATION in the place that says type in coupon?

Last year just before Christmas Crosman had a site wide markdown 25%. And I was surprised but when I ordered a woodswalker I could still type in AGNATION. So I got a couple of crosman guns for 45% off that day.

​edit: I just used the AGNATION code with a rifle in the cart and it removed $140. So it seems to still be working?

Get a plain Jane and see how it does. Nothing you can't do later if it doesn't fit your needs.. For me I was happier when I had my own air source so I didn't have to make trips anywhere to shoot. It's an expensive hobby but if you ease in it will be less impactful. Also consider looking at used or factory blemishes. There is a classified section here and most of the dealers have some blemishes on their sights. Good luck and welcome..

Zachsamay,

It wouldn't be a problem to install a Lane regulator in the gun, keep the power to a reasonable level for your hunting purposes, over 12 ft lbs, for your squirrel dispatching purposes. Same regulator, same everything, you can use a heavier pellet suited for hunting, ( JSB or Air Arms 10.5, H&N Barracuda, Crosman Heavies) and still get well over 60 shots a fill at 14 -15 ft. lbs The hard part is finding the right pellet that has the accuracy that you are looking for, all guns are different. My Marauder at 12 ft.lbs will shoot a dime sized group all day long at 55 yards. In the UK, they regularly take squirrels on a regular basis , as well as rabbits at 12 ft. lbs, well out to 40+ yards.