• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Redwolf .22HP and slugs

@DaystateUK has always been ignorant, Ive tried to reach them by mail, through their ASP team for over 2 years, finally Steve Brew managed to convince them after a ton of persuasion. The issue is, certain things need to be fixed on the Redwolf and Deltawolf platform, They need some tuning and some parts. Hopefully in 2-3 months you may find accessories that make your pcp compatible with slugs. I dont deny the fact that some users are able to use slugs, but it will become a lot more easy in the future. Thats for sure. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wauzoo
The issue is, certain things need to be fixed on the Redwolf and Deltawolf platform, They need some tuning and some parts. Hopefully in 2-3 months you may find accessories that make your pcp compatible with slugs. Thanks.
Interesting. Please enlighten all of us what tuning and parts will become available? Thanks!

Reactions: Wauzoo
Things like updated ART barrels, some software tunes. Just had word with Steve, he is hopeful about the development.
That would be very welcome. The more I shoot slugs in other guns the more I want to shoot them in everything. Sonnysan has even shown promise with slugs in springers recently!
Better BC's, more consistent weights, and few or no damaged skirts have improved the shooting experience overall.