• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Redman Barrel Liners? Anyone using in airguns??

Redman barrel liners out of Washington State... Brownells sells them... I was thinking of trying one for a condor slug shooter... They have .223 16 twist and 9twist 25 inch liners $38.00 for 16 twist....$50 .223 9 twist... They have 30 inch liners for $130.00.. They are button rifled and outside diameter .312.. I was going to sleeve with 8mm Id to 12mm OD Cf tube with Airforce barrel bushings and tension with larger 25 mil cf tube..

I bought a couple of the Red Man barrel liners in 223 was very pleased with the one I cut down to 700mm
and installed in my FX Impact but ended going with the 32" one and cut it down to 31.5" and installed it in
a FX 800mm barrel went together very easy and just needed one wrap of clear packing tape to make it work
with the FX 22 cal fittings, shoots the RWS 41.5 grain at 980 fps and shoots really well at long distance

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I bought a couple of the Red Man barrel liners in 223 was very pleased with the one I cut down to 700mm
and installed in my FX Impact but ended going with the 32" one and cut it down to 31.5" and installed it in
a FX 800mm barrel went together very easy and just needed one wrap of clear packing tape to make it work
with the FX 22 cal fittings, shoots the RWS 41.5 grain at 980 fps and shoots really well at long distance
Awesome😀 I figured they would work with a FX...You really can't complain about there prices and twist rates...I ended up ordering a CHASZEL barrel liner .224x 12 twists 28 inch length=$68.00..The diameter of liner a little bigger and will help.when sleeve ing barrel... I'm waiting for the liner to get here😀 Then i.will hand lap it... Thank you so much for your valuable information!!!!!