• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

red wolf

very beautiful
1591424204_2142614135edb34ccdaa4d0.58012943.jpg

You might have a small plastic bag containing necessary spare o-rings that may have been included with that REDWOLF. I suggest you measure it before installing it so you can know exactly what size you need you stock up on since your only spare will be gone after this. Buy at least 12 of them. They're cheap enough. Yo!

When I fired the rifle, air leaked from this area. Which O-rings should I replace? What is the size?

1591426691_7794142265edb3e83f04d83.43012797.jpg

✋ HOLD IT WAIT A BIT ✋ That blast of air may not be coming from the breech barrel area. It is NORMAL for a PUFF of AIR to expel with every shot to actuate the (what is that pin called?)magazine pin That pops up when fired to index the next pellet in the magazine. Yo!

Go shine a light and see if that barrel breech o ring is still there. If it's still there then nothing to do you're all fine. The puff of air coming up with the pin I photoed is NORMAL no problem probably that tiny o ring under not seated fully but not necessary to take anything apart it's fine and normal a puff of air from that place. Here's what I found while searching 30+ PAGES! DAYSTATE REPORT! 5mm id x 8mm od x 1.5mm c/s whatever that means and 75 Durometer rubber Viton I rings. I HOPE ITS THE RIGHT SIZE!!! Yo!

Go shine a light and see if that barrel breech o ring is still there. If it's still there then nothing to do you're all fine. The puff of air coming up with the pin I photoed is NORMAL no problem probably that tiny o ring under not seated fully but not necessary to take anything apart it's fine and normal a puff of air from that place. Here's what I found while searching 30+ PAGES! DAYSTATE REPORT! 5mm id x 8mm od x 1.5mm c/s whatever that means and 75 Durometer rubber Viton I rings. I HOPE ITS THE RIGHT SIZE!!! Yo!

Thank you for your help. I am trying to solve this problem. Thank you

Breech seal size designation: 5 X 1.5. I have ordered from The O Ring Store, and O Rings and More. 

The advice for checking with a bright light is good. But, I have had breech seals tear enough to leak, and a casual look may not reveal it. In both examining and replacing the breech O ring, it's much easier done with the barrel off.