• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

red wolf rifle does not work

second question:

I tried to take out the safety device and tried to repair the first problem. After I removed the two screws, I found that the rifle could not work. The screen is dark, the rifle is not responding, and I confirm that the battery is in a normal state.

Please help me, if you can give me an installation guide, I am willing to pay 200USD. Thank you

1592226686_16633659495ee7737e18c9b3.68420695.jpg

https://youtu.be/XfzTLmp_PiI

I removed the two screws securing the safety device. I reinstalled the probe. And when the probe was not installed, an accident occurred, the rifle was fired, and the breech O-ring was blown away by air. I didn't see any wires being broken.

I suspect that the probe and the contact sensor of the power supply have not successfully contacted, so the probe has lost the function of activating the rifle. The rifle does not work. I suspect that the safety device has no contact with the power sensor, which caused the failure of the rifle. Please help me, I need technical guidance to reinstall the rifle. I am willing to pay 200USD.

There's NO NEED to offer a $200 reward for advice here. People will be too scared if offered such nonsense here. Why don't you just return it to the dealer you bought it from and offer to PAY HIM that $200 instead? Yo!

Like i said earlier he cant this is most likely a "grey" market gun in a country they aren't allowed. NO SENDING IT AWAY.

BTW there's probably a TINY BALL BEARING SOMEWHERE on your work table or floor that is PROBABLY essential to getting your gun to work properly. Yo!

Thank you for your reply. I have found the small ball. I have successfully fixed the stylus problem. Now I need to fix the rifle does not work. There is no response. The screen does not light up and the rifle cannot fire.Thank you for your reply. I have found the very small ball. I have successfully repaired the problem of the rod failure. Now I need to fix the rifle does not work, nothing happens, the screen does not light up, and the rifle cannot fire.

are you saying that the Red WOlf now fires, but the LCD screen does not turn on and/or the rifle does not turn on?

NO!The rifle was still unable to fire. I just solved the problem of stylus failure. The rifle could not fire and nothing happened on the screen. This problem is still not solvedDo not! The rifle was still unable to fire. I mean, I have solved the problem of the stylus failure. The rifle was still unable to fire and nothing happened on the screen. This problem is still not solved

Cocking the side lever to the open position is supposed to power on the gun. Keep it in the open position while checking things but don't have anything touch the trigger. Check all your plug in wire connectors starting from the battery end using a potentiometer. Make sure to check that voltage is being successfully transferred throug the proper connectors. Another possibility is that motion sensor that keeps the electronics in the on mode may have gotten disconnected maybe anywhere around the side lever since there is no power on and off switch?. Yo!

Since you want to offer up a $200.00 USD reward to help resolve your Red Wolf self inflicted damage I would like to teach you a lesson so this can be learnt from by sacrificing a payment which you had generously offered to donate it to a good selfless cause and I do not know to whom yet. I know there's a Young kid NATE AIRGUN Channels FRIEND making airgun videos $100.00 to him and $100.00 to Joe Wayne Rhea. If I don't do this then there would be no consequence to your action and the possibility will keep going on over and over and over with the next gun and the next and so fourth. $200 00 is really nothing come to think of it... Yo!

I do know it is in the native Chinese culture to pay money for everything if you are middle class orwealthy. Even paying police and judges to let you go no matter how heinous the crime because money equals power and privileges over in China so in order to receive an FX Crown and Daystate Air Wolf I know you had to pay bribes to force the officials to keep their eyes and mouths shut. I want you to help everyone on Airgun Nation to have safe easy and affordable access to safely buy the match grade pellet swage die mould kits that you used to get those single hole groups at 80 yards with your FX Crown and also all other calibers as well. Call it international trade favors. What say you? Yo!

Since you want to offer up a $200.00 USD reward to help resolve your Red Wolf self inflicted damage I would like to teach you a lesson so this can be learnt from by sacrificing a payment which you had generously offered to donate it to a good selfless cause and I do not know to whom yet. I know there's a Young kid NATE AIRGUN Channels FRIEND making airgun videos $100.00 to him and $100.00 to Joe Wayne Rhea. If I don't do this then there would be no consequence to your action and the possibility will keep going on over and over and over with the next gun and the next and so fourth. $200 00 is really nothing come to think of it... Yo!

I can make any mold, but the AGN forum management does not allow me to sell the mold.