• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

red wolf barrel

Red wolf barrel Twist Rare, inches?

Is 21in correct?
1593980803_15412291565f023783d73088.38102214.jpg

1:17 for ART and HP polygonal barrels. 1:16 for standard and non-HP and .177 and .22 per Daystate. I have the .25 HP.

Hello, my rifle is .25HP red wolf. Are you using Mk2 2.2Jsb bullets? What is the speed?

My RW Safari .25 caliber is sending the MK2's at 945 FPS average on high power, 865 FPS on Medium. The 25g JSBs are running 900 FPS on Low power. I have Poly ART barrel. 

1:17 for ART and HP polygonal barrels. 1:16 for standard and non-HP and .177 and .22 per Daystate. I have the .25 HP.

Hello, my rifle is .25HP red wolf. Are you using Mk2 2.2Jsb bullets? What is the speed?

My RW Safari .25 caliber is sending the MK2's at 945 FPS average on high power, 865 FPS on Medium. The 25g JSBs are running 900 FPS on Low power. I have Poly ART barrel.

What values ​​need to be adjusted to decrease or increase the speed? Can we discuss it?What values ​​need to be adjusted to decrease or increase the speed? Can we discuss it? Please wrap the value name with () so that I can understand it.

What values ​​need to be adjusted to decrease or increase the speed? Can we discuss it?What values ​​need to be adjusted to decrease or increase the speed? Can we discuss it? Please wrap the value name with () so that I can understand it.

Have no clue. I don't have the programmer. These are DS factory settings for my rifle, which was set up and programmed or 'tweaked' by AoA. I believe if you search you may find a thread or two that discussed the programmer and the values. Alternatively, try YouTube.

Have no clue. I don't have the programmer. These are DS factory settings for my rifle, which was set up and programmed or 'tweaked' by AoA. I believe if you search you may find a thread or two that discussed the programmer and the values. Alternatively, try YouTube.

OP - Did you ever finish adjusting your velocities for both the MK2’s and the JSB 25g? I’m curious to see the answer; and associated accuracy and at what distance. Can you post your results?