Recommendation for a tank seller?

I also bought from Joe B and I will again when my tiger shark expires, I also bought a adapter that you can use without a wrench that Joe recommended, I have a problem with over tightening and didn't want to muck up the treads on my valve. maybe something worth looking at. Joel
94be948116c03ff408683072720aff52.jpg

Neat thing about DIN valves, is you only have to tighten the screw in adapter down till the o-ring makes contact with the back of the DIN valve housing....finger tight is all it takes. The air pressure against the oring does the rest for you. You can't remove it with any air pressure on it. Just a couple of pounds of air pressure will keep it from unscrewing. Release the air pressure and it comes off easier than the cap on the toothpaste. Amazing valves those silly DIN's. 

"Smaug"I'm on the market for my first tank. I want a big carbon fiber one, around 100 cubic feet, 4500 psi. No messing around with adapters, I want it ready to go with a female Foster on it.

A US-made tank would be nice, and I'd pay a bit extra for that.

I want to buy from a nice guy, not anyone who's going to push overpriced accessories on me or anything like that.

I saw Pyramyd has some for $750; that seems kinda high?

Joe B says his are US-made, but he seems one of the pushy guys.

MOD EDIT: moved to correct section
what did you end up doing??