RDW drawing lots of new users

"Bstalder85"I have found that forums bring out 3 things: Great Information and education on the various topics, douche bags with attitudes and opinions, and hurt feelings. Forums in general are hard to regulate for a multitude of reasons. Along those lines I personally don't post much, but read a lot. I've participated in the rdws but who wouldn't want to win a free gun?

If you start regulating who can enter in a giveaway than you will alienate potential newcomers to the forum and to the sport. Personally I don't like that idea because there aren't many air gun enthusiasts in my neck of the woods. Food for thought.

I agree. There are very few of us here in the corn belt!

totaly agree being the new guy here i looked at a earlier give away something like 248 people this give away something like 8 to 9 hundred i no the forum needs to grow.. but at the end of the day u wonder ;;are people using several names several guesses to tilt the odds,,, thought came across my mind but im the only one at the end of the day that has to look back at himself and no he will not stoop to things that hurt my spirituality the good people of the forum i no u feel the same way can i get a big mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmm