• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW TM1000 Rifle/ Pistol Twins

Had to take some pics.

Getting these bad boys ready for the Southern California Grand Prix next upcoming weekend.

Twin New RAW TM1000
Twin Falcon X505 FT scopes
Sub MOA Systems Hamsters
Maestro Designs Buttplate
Sub MOA Systems Buttplate

Magnetic Sidewheels designed and manufactured by myself.

Both 177 12fpe, 15" barrels capable of being swapped to pistol FT with one screw and hamster removal.

AMAZING!

20240119_122902.jpg

20240119_122729.jpg

Very nice! Seems the Chassis Stock has become popular with some FT shooters. Besides the ability to switch between rifle and pistol how do you find the handling between that and a more conventional wooden Stock? I’m more interested in HFT but prefer a shorter barrel than the standard 24”,perhaps 17-19”. Very interesting Wheel Shape, nice work on it.

Joe

Very nice! Seems the Chassis Stock has become popular with some FT shooters. Besides the ability to switch between rifle and pistol how do you find the handling between that and a more conventional wooden Stock? I’m more interested in HFT but prefer a shorter barrel than the standard 24”,perhaps 17-19”. Very interesting Wheel Shape, nice work on it.

Joe
IMG_7128.jpeg

Moderator for backyard only

The carbine length barrel is still very accurate

Had to take some pics.

Getting these bad boys ready for the Southern California Grand Prix next upcoming weekend.

Twin New RAW TM1000
Twin Falcon X505 FT scopes
Sub MOA Systems Hamsters
Maestro Designs Buttplate
Sub MOA Systems Buttplate

Magnetic Sidewheels designed and manufactured by myself.

Both 177 12fpe, 15" barrels capable of being swapped to pistol FT with one screw and hamster removal.

AMAZING!

View attachment 426880

View attachment 426881
@Kerndtc - Your Parallax wheel designs are interesting to say the least.
Sharing a picture of what i'm doing to my TM1000 pistoli.
Notice the modified eccentric mag wheel top of pic...
it's going on my TM 1000 pistol's S-Tac 4-20x50, this weekend and allows me to reach over and grip the scope from the top for my standers and perhaps kneelers. The rings you see are designed to slip over the eccentric wheels before a match starts - they are calibrated, or will be (set up) in different temperature ranges depending on expected weather conditions to accommodate the much dreaded and anticipated temp shift. The blue things are keys that allow the IR function to be easily turned on or off. @Scope-Werks

IMG_1944.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a third in the process of being tuned. Just didn't have it together for a triplet picture hahaha!
Cam, what scopes are you rocking... i know you get to click but i'm curious if your using the Falcons now? and do you shoot them in your famous dead man contortionist position like your springers?

Cam, what scopes are you rocking... i know you get to click but i'm curious if your using the Falcons now? and do you shoot them in your famous dead man contortionist position like your springers?
Hey! I use the Delta Stryker 5-50x56 on my TX200HC as of right now. I don't feel like the delta is that big of a step over the falcon x503 or x505. I rarely use illumination, and the clarity is a little better on the delta but I love my falcons.

I'm extremely interested in trying the new falcons. The FFP 40X and the 5-50x60 T50i have intriguing features at a very reasonable price.

@Kerndtc - Your Parallax wheel designs are interesting to say the least.
Sharing a picture of what i'm doing to my TM1000 pistoli.
Notice the modified eccentric mag wheel top of pic...
it's going on my TM 1000 pistol's S-Tac 4-20x50, this weekend and allows me to reach over and grip the scope from the top for my standers and perhaps kneelers. The rings you see are designed to slip over the eccentric wheels before a match starts - they are calibrated, or will be (set up) in different temperature ranges depending on expected weather conditions to accommodate the much dreaded and anticipated temp shift. The blue things are keys that allow the IR function to be easily turned on or off. @Scope-Werks

View attachment 436086
Very creative! An awesome idea.

My wheel design is like most of the things I do, effective and simple. The fanciest things that are on my gun are things I had to buy.

When I setup probably 20+ scopes a year with wheels I'd probably cut into my airgun budget with the cost of buying those beautiful wheels you have. When I was first learning how to design in cad I wound up favoring the hatchet design so I could have all the further yardages very easily visible and all at near max radius. The equivalent diameter on mine would be roughly 8", light weight and inexpensive once I had the printers and design set.

I need to build a temperature chamber for testing scopes. It wouldn't be very difficult, and I have all the necessary tools and equipment. It would be very beneficial for me to try something like that on my main scopes.