• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW slugs

Thru my de-tuned .22 HM1000x, I have been using NSA 17.5gr .2175 @ 950fps and NSA 20gr .217 @ 920fps. One of the main goals is how slugs are spin stabilized so the slugs diameter (as well as length) is very important and each barrel is likely slightly different, make sure the slugs fit in the breech snug and not loose since they are non choked poly barrels. If you are still on the factory OEM tune then you might try 20-23gr or photon some 17.5 🤗! Hope this helps and good luck and have fun. Here are 2 5 shot groups touching each otheras I adjusted the windage on the left group, NSA 17.5gr @ 30yds. Oh, and make sure to clean your barrel before shooting slugs, helps immensely with accuracy.

E220ADB4-ECFD-4CC6-8212-1098E4D649D4.jpeg

This might have been asked before but what are ppl using for slugs in the RAW .22 hp
For me, so far the ZAN slugs are the only ones beating JSB pellets at 100 yards.
JSB 18.1 and 26.4 gr. that is. At 50 yards pellets still beat any slug I've tried.
I don't hunt so very heavy weight slugs/pellets aren't necessary.