• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

I actually did have this problem in the way I was told to solve it was exactly what you figured out I was told to instead of slow filling the gun with the empty tank I had to replace the O-ring so I had to bring the tank down to zero instead of starting off slow I needed to really slam the air into there to get it to seat when the tank was empty I needed to give it a large burst of here real quick and then slow down after I reached up over a hundred 50 lb

"PCP507"
4001a9878219969d64d0ce9066c0a639.jpg

@pcp507 - which length Plano case is that? The interior dimension looks pefect

Thanks hotbrass. Mick-Va that is a 46" double plano case. Here is the link https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Plano_Double_Scoped_Rifle_Case_w_Wheels_Pluck_Foam_46/4993. 
Crgabel my rifle is a .25 poly barrel with the LRT stock, today was my first time shooting with it, and I have to say that I'm really impressed. Once you figure out the correct hold for the rifle, you get constant quarter inch groups at 55 yards. I did a 5 shot groups today at 55 yards, that was just a little bigger than a Pellet. I'm positing a picture of the group, I was aming at the hole on top, the 5 shot group is below that hole. 

"PCP507"I could finally fill my RAW. Apparently you cannot fill a RAW from 0 to 230 with a great white because of the slow fill of the tank, so you have two options. The first being getting the gun with some air in it, and the second one, being filling the gun from 0 to like 150 Bar with an Air Hog and once you get the air tank to take the air you can use whichever tank you like. 
It's just a heads up if it ever happens to any of you guys. Here are some pictures
Your saying the air leaked back out the foster fitting when you unhooked or is leaking out the barrel?
I have two Great Whites. The early one fills slower so I pulled out the orifice in the fitting that screws into the Great Whites regulator. I've filled mine several times from 0 pressure. Normally it is because the valve needs back pressure on it but it is leaking out the barrel not the fitting. The fitting has a check in it also.

"Imold"Looks like I need to get some paper and pen and start making my list on what I would like my next RAW to have, LRT Walnut stock set up in a 30 cal with a exchangeable 25 poly barrel,Euro rail,picatinny and sling accessories with extra mags and both being set up for Long Range Shooting sounds about right,did I miss anything? I feel like I did when I ordered my 1st one...
All I know for sure is we all have received very very nice Airguns from Martin,Sandra and the crew at RAW..Hope they keep it up...
Sound great!!

"Uglyjohn"Seems like almost every time I come here to get my daily RAW fix someone mentions or shows pics of available options (special barrels, multiple barrels, barrel/action/stock combinations, special laminate colors etc etc etc) not shown on their web site. How do you guys find out about this stuff? I've talked to Martin and he seems willing to put together just about any combination imaginable, but this time I'm not going to bother him unless I get wind specific option(s) not known to me when placing the order. Thanks. Love this thread! UJ
Feel free to message me about RAW products

"Mick-VA"Somebody please help me find the owner of the following stock! That's what I want for hunting purpose. It was loaded on AGN approx June 2015. I can't find the source. Stumbled across this via google image search
a4f957d98c837f3a79b24ee3eeb2a3b4.jpg
I also like that stock, maybe Martin has a idea of who made it ? Could try Ken or Thurmond they might know.