RAW REPORT

@“Tanante”
FYI AZ dealer fired by Martin. Late October. Not sure what he’s doing now. 
I have heard a different story. I don't know many details and don't need to or really care to know details about other peoples business. I would say that they had their differences and parted ways. To unequivocally state that someone was fired by someone else without knowing the situation can give inaccurate impressions. To the best of my knowledge Mark was not an employee of RAW. I'm not trying to argue or be disrespectful of anyone. Just saying that we should be careful about what and how we say things about others and their situations without knowing the full story. Just my 2 cents worth.

Reactions: scrane
Just to set the "Rumors" Straight.... I am no longer "Working with RAW"... was Never an Employee... My guess is Based on my Suggestions, Contributions and Product development over the last 3 years..... My assistance is no longer needed especially after "My" most recent development...
My "Tuning and Blue Printing Process" adds a Significant performance increase.... This is an example of what I discovered can be done with either a RAPID or RAW.. my guess is this "Tuning and Blue Printing" can be used on other guns too..... Just to be clear on the graph below... this is experimental data, my goal was max shot count and max noise reduction.
If you have any questions.... I am happy to help
Mark

i7XW2gA.png

de31c6997ad0540af33793f633b105b5.jpg
My .25 did see a better shot count after Mark did the “updated modification”. The rifle seemed to be more “relaxed” meaning the air exhausted from muzzle seems lessened, report is less. My .25 is quieter than a .25 Maurader seriously!!. No gain in accuracy from the rifle, accuracy gained from shooter because the rifle is easier and more predictable to shoot. Mark also addressed my .177 Benchrest rifle the day before EBR (totally grateful for this) seemed to add consistency which in turn upped the accuracy. I hold Mark and Martin both responsible for my 1st place victory at EBR. Every great product is always improving with research and development so that is applied to improving new rifles. Here is my shot string before Mark performed the “update”.