RAW REPORT

The weather took a big change over night, rain, thunder and it's only 58* outside and 67 in the house but I'm not turning the heat on yet, I'm sure glad I got 99% of my deer stand done and the next week doesn't look to good weather wise either, need to get my boat and pontoon out in the next couple weeks and then deer and yote time so I hope I get good news tomorrow.

"Hynzie"IMOLD how about a report on ur new Royal ,,been waiting to hear how much you like it thanks PAT
Haven't shot it for a while being I've spent the last 5 days or so building the stand plus it's been windy and rainy, but when I had it out and zeroed it in at 50 yards I had a blast with it, the airgun itself is lighter then light even with scope and bipod on it compared to my other airguns and the cocking lever is smooth as silk, the trigger is very smooth but took a couple shots to get used to how light it is, the mags are easy to load and snap right into the action and it hits my 109 yard gong constantly I have nothing really negative to say except I wish it was cheaper in price, I can now see why the Wildcat would be such a nice airgun to have if a bullpup is what a person wants. I would definitely buy a Wildcat if I was going to walk and stalk all day.
I have to say that lately my mind has been on the HMx, heck I just ordered 4 more tins of 81,02 JSB's and think that puts me at around 18 tins of pellets for it, I also was just looking at my Vortex Viper scope and now I might put that on it even thou the parallax is 50 yards and beyond I don't see myself shooting the .357 any closer then 50 yards, I believe my zero is going to be 75 yards with it so the Viper should work just fine and if it doesn't i have a new Hawke 6-24x44 sitting here to put on it, so ya I've kinda been in the RAW state of mind lately or since I decided to build the deer stand hahaha.

I also went around the house and gathered up the items that will keep the HMx happy out in the stand, things like the heater, propane line, solar panel and light kit, inverter, deep cycle battery, mono pod and my Therma cell in case it warms up and them there mosketos come out and try to carry me away hahaha.
About the only thing I can leave in the stand and not get stolen is the solar panel that I'm mounting on the roof, I might be ok leaving the converters out in the stand being it will be screwed down to a post, the more the property looks occupied the less chance of theft plus I have Stealth Cams around the property that will catch anyone coming on the property as long as they don't find them and steal them.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"After watching RACKNLOADs video today that realy got me pumped up to get my HMx yeehaa..
You're gonna love her cuz she's got class!
I oh so hope so..It will be 12 weeks this Wednesday.
It took 14 weeks for me to get mine. She has to sit for an entire week to check for leaks.

"Hynzie"bitey definately double check my info...the way i understood it is the 357 is the only caliber that cant go from one caliber to the next ,,the reason being the 357 is so beefed up,,,in the action area ,,i got the 30 cal and its a monster i do plan on getting a 25
Yep the .357 is in its own class, it is what it is and can't be changed..Beefier is better sometimes.

"Imold"Ya the leak down check on the table, figured that's when Sandra would call and let a person know that its payment time or something like that.
Sandra will not prompt you for payment info until the rifle is ready to ship. Most likely, at this point, your gun is sitting on the leak-test table. Then, Martin test fires and assembles the rifle, and Sandra boxes her up after she gets the payment info. Should be no longer than a couple more weeks! I bet you're excited; I know I was :). Again, I really wish I could have made her work as a small game rifle, but she is more suited to the purpose for which are going to use her. Have fun; I know you will!

This should help you guys out, new pic of property, on the right north side is my camper shown with rectangle,the line is my shooting bench and the big long kinda rectangle is the shooting lane and the little dot to the left is my new deer stand, this pic is of my 12.7 acre property from highway then right just past shooting lane(tree line,some are mine)and the stream is my South boundary and the top of pic is my North boundary, hope you kinda get the idea. Not the best pic.
093dfad9912ba0547a45b12c722e844e.jpg