• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

RAW REPORT

No call or email today on the HMx but I did finish up the stand today,just need to throw some insulation in it later and get some plexiglass,plywood works for now and I was about a qt short on paint, forgot to close the windows when I left but I'm headed back out just to sit back and enjoy it..
411dfa66c9254361dc878d2927717a55.jpg

"marcella69"
"Imold"Here is the view south out of my smaller 24" window..The RAW HMx will see some action out of that window on some predators for sure.
ca3bb58aa0f72f5fbe0fe1fd6f4ecfd0.jpg

Man, you could live in there! You're doing an amazing job, Imold. Get some pics of the 360 view from the inside.
I have some I will post, still nothing from RAW.

"Hynzie"imold where are ya putting the new home up ? what view?
We will build where the trailer is,it's running east and west and my property goes about another 100 feet north behind the trailer so it will not interfere with my shooting range, the back of the trailer is where the east side of my house will start and go west. The house will be about 34 feet x 60 feet with a attached 26x34 foot garage so the length will be 86 feet, the house will be running the same direction as the trailer. I'm only putting in a foundation no basement being it will be our retirement home and will still have our lake home we live in now being that's payed off and if our children don't rent it from us we will just shut it down for the winter and save on the fuel and electrical bills.

Imold, nice box blind. I am no carpenter either, but your work looks good to me. Good idea giving yourself extra room for moving, napping, etc. That's when the carpet floor will be nice. Ha.

Maybe I'm spooked by these hurricanes, but you might prepare for wind with something called hurricane straps. Really simple, cheap attachments between legs and box. Trailer tie-downs too, maybe. Easier than trying to tip that thing back up! Hope you never need them in your part of the country.

"jumpin"Imold, nice box blind. I am no carpenter either, but your work looks good to me. Good idea giving yourself extra room for moving, napping, etc. That's when the carpet floor will be nice. Ha.

Maybe I'm spooked by these hurricanes, but you might prepare for wind with something called hurricane straps. Really simple, cheap attachments between legs and box. Trailer tie-downs too, maybe. Easier than trying to tip that thing back up! Hope you never need them in your part of the country.
I'm on the north side of a lake and the wind gets really strong coming across the lake sometimes so when I built my garage I used hurricane straps for the roof to wall attachment, we had a bad storm about a month ago and had straight line winds a bit over 60mph and with all the damage my garage stood strong so I'm a believer in using those straps when the situation calls for them, I did think about putting some indoor outdoor carpet in there but I don't want it to feel to comfortable I might fall asleep and miss a good shot. 6ft x 8ft is a nice size deer stand for sure, heck there are stands around here with small porches(3ftx8ft)on them with railings.