• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"Imold"While I wait for the RAW I had so much fun shooting the Bullboss yesterday that I ordered a Refurbished Hatsan BT65 SB Elite QE in .25 caliber, have had good luck with the Bullboss so I figured why not and the price was right, should be good for 100-150 yards with the right scope.
Boy, I wish I had the scharole for all your toys! I did just get my J. Dewey 36" cleaning rod for my new RAW though! One step closer to actually baggin' some bunnies!

"marcella69"
"Imold"While I wait for the RAW I had so much fun shooting the Bullboss yesterday that I ordered a Refurbished Hatsan BT65 SB Elite QE in .25 caliber, have had good luck with the Bullboss so I figured why not and the price was right, should be good for 100-150 yards with the right scope.
Boy, I wish I had the scharole for all your toys! I did just get my J. Dewey 36" cleaning rod for my new RAW though! One step closer to actually baggin' some bunnies!
Im working on those Discover points hahahaha...
I have that same cleaning rod in my wish list,need to go through the man cave and make sure I don't have any other 22 cleaning kits that might have a longer rod in them, I looked last week but didn't put a lot of effort into it hahaha....

"Imold"
"marcella69"
Im working on those Discover points hahahaha...
I have that same cleaning rod in my wish list,need to go through the man cave and make sure I don't have any other 22 cleaning kits that might have a longer rod in them, I looked last week but didn't put a lot of effort into it hahaha....
The RAW certainly is a step up all around, that's for sure!

"Imold"I'm sticking with the HMx as my big Bore and the Bullboss.25 and hopefully the BT65 .25 as my 3 go to airguns and then my sons can have the other ones,my youngest son really enjoys shooting airguns so I gave him my .22 Marauder and if the BT works out I'll let him have the .25 Marauder,I'll keep the bulldog and .22 pistol also for backup.
Jeesh, must be nice :)

my next Raw was gonna be 357,, my 30 blows apart 2+4s ,,,,,,i need more trigger time before i get the Bazooka,,,,, if everything goes accordingly ,i will get several ..along the way i seen a few of martins expiremental jobs...really cool, maybe not efficient but hey i got a compressor ,,,the small tank with the bull barrel is nice the double shroud also ,,who knows

yeah 8 ounces ,feels lighter than that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i got the 30 hm 1000x with lrt stock,,,,im in love with Freckles thats its nickname ..for its 3 gold spot on the butt end,,Right now my order is on hold awaiting my choice for the stock ,,, i told Sandra i couldnt decide calibers 357 is out for now,, so its 25 or lower i got a I M from Martin the pretty blue grey or yellow grey ban in fact be had for $75 more ,,,,when we spoke on phone the static was so bad i thought he said those schemes were out,,,

"Hynzie"my next Raw was gonna be 357,, my 30 blows apart 2+4s ,,,,,,i need more trigger time before i get the Bazooka,,,,, if everything goes accordingly ,i will get several ..along the way i seen a few of martins expiremental jobs...really cool, maybe not efficient but hey i got a compressor ,,,the small tank with the bull barrel is nice the double shroud also ,,who knows
Yeah, my RAW .357 may have been a bridge too far; I'll let ya know if I ever get out in the field. The Bar Exam put me so far behind on my school work that I'm really workin' around the clock to get caught up. Plus, the day I spent in Coronado with that cute Brazilian lawyer I met at the Bar didn't get any assignments submitted ;-)