RAW REPORT

"Imold"Decided to see what the Marauder .25 would do at 100 yards today so I took 1st shot hit low,adjusted scope and then hit high, adjusted scope down 1/2 way and a few clicks to the right and then this is what happened, I was going to shoot 4 more buy my son double loaded his 22 Marauder and messed it all up so we packed up and came home and I then fixed his .22 but we decided to stay home,back out tomorrow,
bc47ea417e67750c4da588ded3d9b5d8.jpg
Man, that's awesome for 100 yds!

"marcella69"
"Imold"No news is good news on my HMx,must be moving right along at the RAW Headquarters....
Don't bug Sandra.
No plans to,I'm just sitting back waiting for her to email or call me that the HMx is on the air leak test table and I can send payment, tomorrow I'm headed back out to practice and range out the 150-175 and 200 yards for the Golfball challenge, I'm going to put up t-post at the 3 different ranges and see what it looks like and if all good I'll put up a pic of the shooting lane, my new range runs North and South but the lane I need to set up for the golfball challenge is going to be running west and east so I'll also have to take the time of day into consideration being I'll be shooting from the west to the east...Oh the fun...

"marcella69"Yeah, send pics! You're making me really jealous with your set-up!
If it works out, my terrain is rolling hills kinda and I'm not sure I'll have a good line of sight,might have to elevate one or two golfballs, my son and I will look it over today and get a pic if it works out or else I need to do it at our sportsmans club on that 200 yard lane.

edit.......two

All I can say is...........It's a long freaking way to that 200 yard post let alone the 150 yard post, I sprayed the top of the 4 posts with orange paint so you/ I can see them....This is going to be very interesting to say the least....
You can just make out the 3 posts in the middle of the one pic, the other pic have them more to the center top, I need to get a better pic for sure.

imold i was just checking out the digi link its a fine tool indeed ,,,whats the chrono ,,,that youll hook up to,,?,, do have a printer ?? slowly ill catch up in tools,,,,<YA RIGHT>u have some neat stuff that i know of ,,and im, sure thats just a drop of glue on paper,,,,lol,,see im listening. i like your taste,and pretty much what you do for gear and rifles ,,so if im on the same page ....with,pretty much the same gear,,we can be like ,,Windtalkers.lol 

"Hynzie"thanks imold im gonna go with the one on the Raw site $35 feels right ,talked to Marco earlier he was taken the bar exam i wished him luck
Yeah, thanks again for the call, Hynzie! That made my day :). I just got back and waiting for my RAW. Allegedly, she is on the Big Brown Truck out for delivery today, but it's already past 7:30pm. I'll keep ya posted ;-)