RAW REPORT

If I was out doing shooting drills,rolling in the dirt,mud I might want the Atlas but for just shooting this should be fine,have done the same with Harris look like bipods, Harris is 149.00 and same thing without the Harris name is 24.00 bucks...but that's how I buy theses particular items,bipods to be exact. I've never had a issue, not so true with scopes,I buy the best I can afford with those.

ill send a pic,,,the first shot surprised me,, i barely touched the trigger,,, the first day i shot my raw ,,,i waited to shoot ,,when the house was empty,,,wife and kids went to beach ,,, so i was in my doorway were i can stand when weather is bad and noone around,,,,well sweeping the wood floor in the doorway,,,i found a hole in the floor;; not cool, i make safety a priority,,,some will say its just a airgun NO its more than that and i would of been all over my son if he did this ,,so im showing them as a learning expirience also to never trust a safety ,,,had lost a friend in high school to booze and shotguns,,,anything thats possible will happen somewere at sometime to someone pat

"hynzie"ill send a pic,,,the first shot surprised me,, i barely touched the trigger,,, the first day i shot my raw ,,,i waited to shoot ,,when the house was empty,,,wife and kids went to beach ,,, so i was in my doorway were i can stand when weather is bad and noone around,,,,well sweeping the wood floor in the doorway,,,i found a hole in the floor;; not cool, i make safety a priority,,,some will say its just a airgun NO its more than that and i would of been all over my son if he did this ,,so im showing them as a learning expirience also to never trust a safety ,,,had lost a friend in high school to booze and shotguns,,,anything thats possible will happen somewere at sometime to someone pat
Yeah, I heard the RAWs come with a light trigger; @ eight oz. I like mine a pound.

i like the tool i need to build my chest up ive nothing but the basics ,,,,gun pelletts riings scope range finder a few paper targets and a couple spinners my land is mostly woods about an acre two levels though no straight shot ,,so my wife wanted me to gat rid of swingset but i kept the two story little pirate tower ,,,4by5 on top gonna mske it my shooting tower so i can extend my range to close to 60 yards

"marcella69"
"hynzie"ill send a pic,,,the first shot surprised me,, i barely touched the trigger,,, the first day i shot my raw ,,,i waited to shoot ,,when the house was empty,,,wife and kids went to beach ,,, so i was in my doorway were i can stand when weather is bad and noone around,,,,well sweeping the wood floor in the doorway,,,i found a hole in the floor;; not cool, i make safety a priority,,,some will say its just a airgun NO its more than that and i would of been all over my son if he did this ,,so im showing them as a learning expirience also to never trust a safety ,,,had lost a friend in high school to booze and shotguns,,,anything thats possible will happen somewere at sometime to someone pat
Yeah, I heard the RAWs come with a light trigger; @ eight oz. I like mine a pound.
I like 2-21/2 pound trigger for hunting,just feels right.