RAW REPORT

"Imold"Yep anticipation will give you ulcers if your not careful and speaking of tool box this is what I'm using for all my Airgun extras,it's real nice,has lots of room,it's on wheels and has a handle so a person can move it around and when you fully open it up the top acts almost like a small work bench plus it's not that hard to pickup if you need to. Just a idea.
ddaabcdf2efa4d79437da0e9e98db9ed.jpg
Wow, great minds think alike! That's similar in concept to what I ordered:

ef0eaf4f-c528-4cc4-a5e9-c61e7e0572f9_1.f8d3cc69f940f1251fb263e590f1cdf3.jpeg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/WEN-Garage-Glider-Rolling-Tool-Chest-Seat/48705660

11a88346-8471-430b-8839-f8c282044194_1.b02c8b01dfac8ac07a10625d37a13887.jpeg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-WORKPRO-Multi-Purpose-Workbench-with-Work-Light/47702077

"Imold"Like the work bench,I could use that in my basement.
Yeah, it's a good value. It has a nice size table top, a light, a pegboard, and appears sturdy. I like the tool chest w/ the rollers as well. It has a low profile so as to not interfere with hanging clothes in my closet. It has trays to separate-out nuts & bolts, and a neat little vertical panel on the side to hang tools (and flat horizontal trays on the bottom sides to place parts and whatnot). But what I find really cool is that it can also be used as a seat while you work. Both items have good reviews.

hello gents ,,thanks for the synthetic stock idea ..we will investigate,,,spent the night blasting one inch circle with my son and his friend till dark ,,,man those tins go quick with a mag feed,,,haha,,,its freakn awesome the pure power of the 30 cal ,,,i can imagine the power 357 will put out,,,wooofff gonna need to role your sleeves up for that one

cool tool storage ideas always need a spot to keep gear comfy and safe i actually pull all the t shirts and socks out of my dresser to make room for my gear putting t,s and socks on top of dresser ,,,well ones got to keep his prioritys straight ,,,hope your rifle comes after the test .or i would leave it there ..till test is done,,,i know...i know ...im outa my freakn mind .. but passing that test is way more important i would think and when you do ..its i have one of those ,,one of that,, two of them,,,lol,,thanks bro for the call pat

"hynzie"cool tool storage ideas always need a spot to keep gear comfy and safe i actually pull all the t shirts and socks out of my dresser to make room for my gear putting t,s and socks on top of dresser ,,,well ones got to keep his prioritys straight ,,,hope your rifle comes after the test .or i would leave it there ..till test is done,,,i know...i know ...im outa my freakn mind .. but passing that test is way more important i would think and when you do ..its i have one of those ,,one of that,, two of them,,,lol,,thanks bro for the call pat
Just when I'm convinced I've Feng Shui-ed myself into a corner, I manage to shoehorn yet another bit 'o kit into my ever-shrinking apartment!

"Imold"Just ordered another Atlas knockoff bipod and a couple more scope mounts, a 1.5" 30mm and a High 30mm set. Think I'm done spending for awhile now......sit back and wait for my RAW to show up and in the meantime enjoy my other airguns now.
All the accessories are (not so) patiently sitting on the shelf waiting for my RAW to arrive...

"marcella69"
"hynzie"cool tool storage ideas always need a spot to keep gear comfy and safe i actually pull all the t shirts and socks out of my dresser to make room for my gear putting t,s and socks on top of dresser ,,,well ones got to keep his prioritys straight ,,,hope your rifle comes after the test .or i would leave it there ..till test is done,,,i know...i know ...im outa my freakn mind .. but passing that test is way more important i would think and when you do ..its i have one of those ,,one of that,, two of them,,,lol,,thanks bro for the call pat
Just when I'm convinced I've Feng Shui-ed myself into a corner, I manage to shoehorn yet another bit 'o kit into my ever-shrinking apartment!
Heck you could put that workbench in the closet you would just have to move about 5 feet of hanging shirts and stuff Whenever you wanted to use it hahaha...

"Imold"
"marcella69"
Heck you could put that workbench in the closet you would just have to move about 5 feet of hanging shirts and stuff Whenever you wanted to use it hahaha...
Well, all I have to do is displace two chairs; but where to put the chairs?! At this point, the dumpster is looking attractive <:-O

"marcella69"
"Imold"Just ordered another Atlas knockoff bipod and a couple more scope mounts, a 1.5" 30mm and a High 30mm set. Think I'm done spending for awhile now......sit back and wait for my RAW to show up and in the meantime enjoy my other airguns now.
All the accessories are (not so) patiently sitting on the shelf waiting for my RAW to arrive...
Well get on it,ya need to have them waiting for when the new baby arrives....

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Well ok maybe I'll need to buy more pellets while I wait.....
You need to go online and see if there's an AA (Airguns Anonymous) meeting nearby and complete Step1!
Hi my names Jim and I am a airgunaholic.

Ok 1st step is done when do the meetings start hahaha..
1. We admitted we were powerless over airguns - that our lives had become unmanageable. ...

Hi, my name is Marco and I'm an addict.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
Well get on it,ya need to have them waiting for when the new baby arrives....
With my luck, the UPS truck will get hijacked.

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Well ok maybe I'll need to buy more pellets while I wait.....
You need to go online and see if there's an AA (Airguns Anonymous) meeting nearby and complete Step1!
Hi my names Jim and I am a airgunaholic.

Ok 1st step is done when do the meetings start hahaha..
1. We admitted we were powerless over airguns - that our lives had become unmanageable. ...

Hi, my name is Marco and I'm an addict.
Admitted to ourselfs and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs that we are powerless over airguns and all accessories related to them.
Came to believe that a power greater then ourselfs.......oh what the heck....My names Jim and you know the rest....