RAW REPORT

Here ya go...This are Pats (hynzie)photos....
1e4b23862f456126e4a3668395ac4fb6.jpg

"hynzie"cant believe its so difficult to find a black laminate stock if u guys got any ideas i would be grateful
Here's a link someone sent me: http://www.rifle-stocks.com/laminated_woods.htm. Are you saying that you want an all black laminate stock, or black with other color laminates? If you want all black, why not just get a synthetic? It would be cheaper and lighter.

"Imold"Take pic with cellphone. ^^^
send cellphone pic to your email. ^^^^^^^^^^^
open email and save pic to your photo album. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
now you can just tap on the little square with the mountains and sun in reply box and it will take you step by step easy peasy.
Thanks for that. I'll probably use up my memory and data in a day!

Ok here is what I did to the BullDog while I wait for my RAW oh and Sandra did answer my email I sent today which was awesome,Thank you Sandra again, so back to 357 BullDog..
lets start up front by telling you that I put a TLR-1 HL Streamlight with pressure switch on it so I can see at night then I added the Atlas knockoff Bipod which fit just fine and on top I took off the Mepro RDS and added the UTG Accushot compact 4-16x44 EZ-Tap scope. I had to use 3/4 in rail risers for the scope rings being what I had was wrong needed 30 had 25mm but it still worked out nice, I can shoulder it and be right on target,well,ah,ok, be on target the best I can be without practicing for a few months....Here it is now, oh I also have a small Crimson Laser I can put on if I want it's the small FDE colored piece on the table under the trigger somewhat. I know I need to order tall 30mm rings,let it be.
3755fa9664853a9548ee6756700adf27.jpg

"marcella69"
"Imold"Had to go pickup my son at the county fair but anyway I'm going to put new furniture on my BullDog tonight being I'm putting that Vortex on my RAW and now I can put that UTG compact on my bull and that Bipod I got, will order another Bipod.
I have so much I want to do with my new RAW; I can't wait to get my hands on her!
Break out another grand for starters hahaha.

"Imold"Ok here is what I did to the BullDog while I wait for my RAW oh and Sandra did answer my email I sent today which was awesome,Thank you Sandra again, so back to 357 BullDog..
lets start up front by telling you that I put a TLR-1 HL Streamlight with pressure switch on it so I can see at night then I added the Atlas knockoff Bipod which fit just fine and on top I took off the Mepro RDS and added the UTG Accushot compact 4-16x44 EZ-Tap scope. I had to use 3/4 in rail risers for the scope rings being what I had was wrong needed 30 had 25mm but it still worked out nice, I can shoulder it and be right on target,well,ah,ok, be on target the best I can be without practicing for a few months....Here it is now, oh I also have a small Crimson Laser I can put on if I want it's the small FDE colored piece on the table under the trigger somewhat. I know I need to order tall 30mm rings,let it be.
3755fa9664853a9548ee6756700adf27.jpg
My God, son; you certainly don't suffer from rifle-envy while waiting for your RAW!

"Imold"Sitting in my recliner having coffee and staring at the BullDog and going ya it works,can't wait to go out and shoot it with that scope on it. I have a feeling that the RAW will be more my Bench Rifle along with my .25 Marauder and this BullDog will become my Hunting rig,drag it,bang it around and shoot it type of rifle.
I'm up at o-dark-thirty trying to get acclimated to sit for the Bar in a few days. I got a wild hair and ordered a tool chest and work bench on-line to organize all my growing airgun paraphernalia! It'll barely fit in my already cramped apartment. I'm seriously thinking of moving across the way in my little complex here to a two-bedroom apartment so I'll have a whole room dedicated to all things airgun. If I buy one more piece of gear, I'm gonna have to or I won't be able to walk a straight line anywhere! I'm already dangerously close to being accused of being a hoarder!

My RAW has left Nashville from Minor Hill and is on the way to sunny southern California! Wouldn't you know it; she's due to arrive on Wednesday, the second day of the Bar Exam! What are the odds?! Delivery requires a signature, so I opted to have her delivered to a nearby UPS store for pick-up. Hopefully the store will still be open after I get home from the exam. Lotsa drama these days...

Yep anticipation will give you ulcers if your not careful and speaking of tool box this is what I'm using for all my Airgun extras,it's real nice,has lots of room,it's on wheels and has a handle so a person can move it around and when you fully open it up the top acts almost like a small work bench plus it's not that hard to pickup if you need to. Just a idea.
ddaabcdf2efa4d79437da0e9e98db9ed.jpg