• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

RAW REPORT

no compensation for the over night fee ,,,didnt pay cash ,,,so they have been really nice to me ,,i guess being nice should be expected ,,,but austin trevor are employees who are a joy to talk to ,,,but Jessica who i have mostly talk to when the boss isnt around ,is super nice ..calls me back when she tells me she will ... just on top of her game,,went out of her way to call the boss ,,whos on vaca to set this scope thing up for me ...this all started when i didnt make the cut at AGD for a FX Impact.. was told i was in,, even got a text saying its coming ur way ,,,,but sadly no didnt happen,,,so i took my $2066 pay pal dollars to Utah airguns ...he had a couple in stock not the right cal 30 i wanted .... 22 i gladly accepted.... a week later he would have the 30 barrel,,, i would buy want 3 barrells 22 , 25 , 30 ,,,a week went buy got confirmation gun and 16 tins of pellet s had arrived,,, i was at work heading to docs appt ,,wife took kids to N H for fire works ,,when i got home no rifle no nothing,,, did the whole UPS thing and im SOL,,,,,during thar purchase idk there were paypal fees $61 ... and my pellet order had me like $110 over my bill ...they sent it on good faith i would pay,,, i really liked that,,,building a relationship kinda thing goin on ,,,next the owner Justin told me if i had the impacts in stock i would send it today ,also said no matter what ups does well make sure you get ur rifle ,,he gave me his personal cell # weve talked plenty he invited me over there to go shooting dairy farms,,, even told me if i go to ebr that he has awesome permissions in arizona ,,,the scope and rings were sent and credited against my the impact monies when impact comes in ill pay diference .....he also told me when my impact ships probably another week hes patented a new style ldc for the impact gonna send me one out to be a tester for him u should check it out on his page 1and half inchs added to the impact length 

"hynzie"no compensation for the over night fee ,,,didnt pay cash ,,,so they have been really nice to me ,,i guess being nice should be expected ,,,but austin trevor are employees who are a joy to talk to ,,,but Jessica who i have mostly talk to when the boss isnt around ,is super nice ..calls me back when she tells me she will ... just on top of her game,,went out of her way to call the boss ,,whos on vaca to set this scope thing up for me ...this all started when i didnt make the cut at AGD for a FX Impact.. was told i was in,, even got a text saying its coming ur way ,,,,but sadly no didnt happen,,,so i took my $2066 pay pal dollars to Utah airguns ...he had a couple in stock not the right cal 30 i wanted .... 22 i gladly accepted.... a week later he would have the 30 barrel,,, i would buy want 3 barrells 22 , 25 , 30 ,,,a week went buy got confirmation gun and 16 tins of pellet s had arrived,,, i was at work heading to docs appt ,,wife took kids to N H for fire works ,,when i got home no rifle no nothing,,, did the whole UPS thing and im SOL,,,,,during thar purchase idk there were paypal fees $61 ... and my pellet order had me like $110 over my bill ...they sent it on good faith i would pay,,, i really liked that,,,building a relationship kinda thing goin on ,,,next the owner Justin told me if i had the impacts in stock i would send it today ,also said no matter what ups does well make sure you get ur rifle ,,he gave me his personal cell # weve talked plenty he invited me over there to go shooting dairy farms,,, even told me if i go to ebr that he has awesome permissions in arizona ,,,the scope and rings were sent and credited against my the impact monies when impact comes in ill pay diference .....he also told me when my impact ships probably another week hes patented a new style ldc for the impact gonna send me one out to be a tester for him u should check it out on his page 1and half inchs added to the impact length
Well, it SOUNDS like it is doing the right thing; but talk is cheap. Make sure you insist that it spots you shipping on the missing parts. Keep your foot on its neck, so to speak. I use the pronoun "it" because you are dealing with a business entity, not natural persons.

ur right would you have done anything different than the obvious paying with your discover card ...im 0 for 2 with the next pitch being the determining factor ,,,since im playing in threre park ....the next few days will either make or brake the relationship ,,,i have good feelings about them,, i hope it straightens out ,,,im pulling for them ...... kinda weird ,,normally id be pissed ,,i understand ups losing the rifle,,ups saying hi probability it was delivred to a neighbor ,,on the scope jessica got confirmation from the owner at 5,10 pm called me immediately then shot right to ups ..she had till 5,,30 to make over night shipping ,,i know they were rushing and didnt open box to see it had missing parts idk no marks on it but other turret tape installed battery installed and dead grrrrrrr im so upside down ,,,im gonna wait to see what the owner does

"hynzie"ur right would you have done anything different than the obvious paying with your discover card ...im 0 for 2 with the next pitch being the determining factor ,,,since im playing in threre park ....the next few days will either make or brake the relationship ,,,i have good feelings about them,, i hope it straightens out ,,,im pulling for them ...... kinda weird ,,normally id be pissed ,,i understand ups losing the rifle,,ups saying hi probability it was delivred to a neighbor ,,on the scope jessica got confirmation from the owner at 5,10 pm called me immediately then shot right to ups ..she had till 5,,30 to make over night shipping ,,i know they were rushing and didnt open box to see it had missing parts idk no marks on it but other turret tape installed battery installed and dead grrrrrrr im so upside down ,,,im gonna wait to see what the owner does
Just gather as much evidence as you can to support your position, and develop a cogent argument. As Sun Tzu said, "Every battle is won before it's fought." If transactions are described as "cash only," that's a red flag right there. This may be the forensic accountant in me talking or my legal training, but just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they ain't out there!

ok guys... i understand just had to blow off the relief valve,,,,sorta saying,,,ya im a boiler tech ,,, or was ... hahaha ,,,maybe not so funny ,,, but when i read previous statement about no job,,,had to laugh ,,,,didnt see it coming at all....i guess my eyes are glossed over ,,,,so we move on ,,i hope hes got a better plan for me,,,i know he does so just took the RAW for a test drive my son and i ,,had a ball ,,,were making do with the scope just holding over,,,, we shot one inch circles all day super balls and a tree two inch round ,,my son hit it 2 straight times from 25 yards and it toppled over into 2 peices hanging on by a thread ,,right in half ,, so 

I just sent Sandra a email about my order confirmation which she said would take a couple days to send out, I know they had equipment problems and they had to deal with that for a few days and it puts things behind a bit, I just asked if she had it yet or just to acknowledge that she received the email, I still can't believe Martin had that custom Blue stock already cut out, his mistake was both our gains I guess you could say.

"hynzie"ok guys... i understand just had to blow off the relief valve,,,,sorta saying,,,ya im a boiler tech ,,, or was ... hahaha ,,,maybe not so funny ,,, but when i read previous statement about no job,,,had to laugh ,,,,didnt see it coming at all....i guess my eyes are glossed over ,,,,so we move on ,,i hope hes got a better plan for me,,,i know he does so just took the RAW for a test drive my son and i ,,had a ball ,,,were making do with the scope just holding over,,,, we shot one inch circles all day super balls and a tree two inch round ,,my son hit it 2 straight times from 25 yards and it toppled over into 2 peices hanging on by a thread ,,right in half ,, so
A bilge rat, huh? Us muzzle humpers and you bilge rats are supposed to be mortal enemies, I could never understand why. Maybe it has something to do with the Green Monster (Great Lakes NTC Gunner's Mate School) being next to the Boiler Tech school. Or maybe GM is a deck rate and we got to actually see the ocean and breathe fresh air. I don't know. But in my experience, it's just made up BS (like Marines and sailors being enemies).

"hynzie"did u guys check out Mick va new crickett skelaton carbine ,,,,awesome to say the least,,,,now this is what i would absolutely love if RAW would make,,, a similar hi cal version along theese lines and sizes ,,,man i can still dreamm..,,..,..,.,
I look at and admire other guns, but I am faithful to my RAW (until, of course, the new flavor of the month comes along!)

My other tidbit of advice is "you can never only have just one." Well maybe that came out wrong too.

The other PCP ownership concept that goes hand in hand is that redundancy is a very good thing. Relying on only 1 gun (or other critical support equipment) will set you up for disappointment or failure in terms of missed opportunities due to wrong application, noise level, caliber, size of gun etc etc. or if one goes down and is out for repair or delivery - you don't have to sit alone in the dark being sad and missing out on airgunning.