• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"marcella69"
"Imold"2nd more like it, Now I feel like calling Friday to see how things are,every time I open up my mail I kinda hope that there will be a email from RAW....makes it interesting.
Actually, since your stock had already been cut when you ordered, she should be ready to ship. I'd be making inquiries at this point.
So....
Martin said he had a custom ordered Blue R/H Thumbhole stock(like the HM1000 on Facebook has on it)that he cut by mistake which is fine for me but I'm sure he still needed to cut out the cheek piece and fit the mechanics for that then cut it out for the Euro rail then give it to Dave for sanding and then to Kenny for oiling and polishing, as far as 357 action assemblies regulated to 130ft/lbs go do you think he has a excess of those ready to be assembled at a days notice? It's only been 5 working days since I put my order in(last Wednesday)so I want to give them a bit of time before I call in and ask about it...The only thing luckier than that would be if that stock was also cut for adjustable cheek piece and the Euro rail and just needed to be sanded and polished.........

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"2nd more like it, Now I feel like calling Friday to see how things are,every time I open up my mail I kinda hope that there will be a email from RAW....makes it interesting.
Actually, since your stock had already been cut when you ordered, she should be ready to ship. I'd be making inquiries at this point.
So....
Martin said he had a custom ordered Blue R/H Thumbhole stock(like the HM1000 on Facebook has on it)that he cut by mistake which is fine for me but I'm sure he still needed to cut out the cheek piece and fit the mechanics for that then cut it out for the Euro rail then give it to Dave for sanding and then to Kenny for oiling and polishing, as far as 357 action assemblies regulated to 130ft/lbs go do you think he has a excess of those ready to be assembled at a days notice? It's only been 5 working days since I put my order in(last Wednesday)so I want to give them a bit of time before I call in and ask about it...The only thing luckier than that would be if that stock was also cut for adjustable cheek piece and the Euro rail and just needed to be sanded and polished.........
Well, from what I can deduce from what I've been told and what I saw in the RAW Factory Tour video, it appears that orders are done in batches. But since it appears to me that the finishing process is more lengthy for the stocks than for the actions and regulators, corresponding actions and regs are available sooner. But since much of the machining/finishing for your stock had already been done at the time of your order, you may have to wait for the metal parts to catch up. I'd say ask Sandra, but your odds of getting good skinny is slim to none, and Slim just left town.

"marcella69"
"Imold"I'm never this lucky and don't want to be to aggressive,that's why I'll wait a few more days to see if Sandra sends me anything.
Yeah, it's probably best for you to wait a week or two before calling. You might do better to e-mail; that way, you have a shot of getting a reply in writing.
I did email once before I ordered it and never got a reply....

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"I'm never this lucky and don't want to be to aggressive,that's why I'll wait a few more days to see if Sandra sends me anything.
Yeah, it's probably best for you to wait a week or two before calling. You might do better to e-mail; that way, you have a shot of getting a reply in writing.
Let's all pitch in and hire Sandra an assistant.

"hynzie"same luck diferent day the scope came today as planned,,with no user manual no turret tapes and battery installed and dead ,i called shes sending me a manual and tapes battery ill get,,,,,grrrrr
I would have them send you a whole new unit on their dime, after all it sounds like you got a open/used one or one that had been on a rifle just to see what it looked like...maybe a discount.......

"Imold"
"hynzie"same luck diferent day the scope came today as planned,,with no user manual no turret tapes and battery installed and dead ,i called shes sending me a manual and tapes battery ill get,,,,,grrrrr
I would have them send you a whole new unit on their dime, after all it sounds like you got a open/used one or one that had been on a rifle just to see what it looked like...maybe a discount.......
If there's any problem with a product, I always demand a discount.

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"marcella69"
Let's all pitch in and hire Sandra an assistant.
I'd have to help pay with bushels of wheat or corn hahaha. I'm sure they could make good use of the corn hiccup hiccup......

bummed out,, had scope overnighted cost $107 and i only got scope no turret tapes no direction a dead battery,, leads to one thing someone used this scope for something ,,they been super nice to me so i dont wont to go off ...just dissapointed ,, scopes no good without turret tapes,,, i can buy battery and down load pdf but shouldnt be like this

"hynzie"bummed out,, had scope overnighted cost $107 and i only got scope no turret tapes no direction a dead battery,, leads to one thing someone used this scope for something ,,they been super nice to me so i dont wont to go off ...just dissapointed ,, scopes no good without turret tapes,,, i can buy battery and down load pdf but shouldnt be like this
I hope you didn't pay cash. When you say, "[T]hey [have] been super nice to me," in what way? Have they compensated you for the $107 overnight? Are they sending you the turret tapes gratis? And who is "they," BTW?