• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"marcella69"Today is the day (or tomorrow) that Sandra and Martin have promised shipment of my RAW! I am compulsively checking my e-mail for a tracking number and my Discover account for processing of my payment which I have already tendered to RAW. This day has been 11 weeks in the waiting and I am confident that it will be worth every moment of wait!
As they say...Good things come to those who wait......
I haven't heard a peep about my order which is fine,I'm a patient person and next week I'll call Sandra and ask how my order is doing,she will look and we will go from there,as long as I have it by October 25th I'll be happy because this is my Birthday and Christmas present to myself.

If I get it in August or September that's just a bonus for me and I get to enjoy it all that much more before the snow flys and piles deep,plus I start Crossbow hunting in late Sept depending how the temperature is.

I have 4 more tins of JSB 81,02s that should be here today and 3 more plus a tin of polymags due next Monday, stocking up on pellets while I wait. Besides I have my Bulldog I can shoot for now plus my Marauder .25..

"Imold"
"marcella69"Today is the day (or tomorrow) that Sandra and Martin have promised shipment of my RAW! I am compulsively checking my e-mail for a tracking number and my Discover account for processing of my payment which I have already tendered to RAW. This day has been 11 weeks in the waiting and I am confident that it will be worth every moment of wait!
I haven't heard a peep about my order which is fine,I'm a patient person and next week I'll call Sandra and ask how my order is doing,she will look and we will go from there,as long as I have it by October 25th I'll be happy because this is my Birthday and Christmas present to myself.
Oh, you'll most likely get her way before that. You got all the details you wanted up front so your stock will batch process normally. You're a lot more forgiving than I am. I don't consider myself a nit-picker, but I expect (and enforce) people to keep their word.

"Imold"If I get it in August or September that's just a bonus for me and I get to enjoy it all that much more before the snow flys and piles deep,plus I start Crossbow hunting in late Sept depending how the temperature is.

I have 4 more tins of JSB 81,02s that should be here today and 3 more plus a tin of polymags due next Monday, stocking up on pellets while I wait. Besides I have my Bulldog I can shoot for now plus my Marauder .25..
Timing is everything. Man, you must be planning on throwing a ton of lead! I have two tins of JSB 80s, a tin of Polymag 35 cal., and Mr. Hollowpoint's .357 Party Pak (80 rounds). That'll keep me busy for awhile! There's only one thing missing. What could that be? Let me think. Oh, yeah, a freakin' RIFLE!!

"marcella69"
"Imold"
Oh, you'll most likely get her way before that. You got all the details you wanted up front so your stock will batch process normally. You're a lot more forgiving than I am. I don't consider myself a nit-picker, but I expect (and enforce) people to keep their word.
That's what makes us so different of each other,makes life interesting, if we were all the same life would be pretty boring...

I have a feeling my adjustable cheek piece is being cut out and the Euro rail are being done around now if Martin had that stock already machined by mistake.....heck Kenny might even have it around his work area...

"marcella69"
"Imold"If I get it in August or September that's just a bonus for me and I get to enjoy it all that much more before the snow flys and piles deep,plus I start Crossbow hunting in late Sept depending how the temperature is.

Timing is everything. Man, you must be planning on throwing a ton of lead! I have two tins of JSB 80s, a tin of Polymag 35 cal., and Mr. Hollowpoint's .357 Party Pak (80 rounds). That'll keep me busy for awhile! There's only one thing missing. What could that be? Let me think. Oh, yeah, a freakin' RIFLE!!
Hahaha ya the rifle will always put a damper on things...
I have the bulldog also so I figured I would stock up so if one of my boys decided to shoot the BullDog I would have enough for both of us, besides you can never have to much ammo/pellets..

Imold, now that Martin has repaired the milling machine and stock cutting has resumed, I'm sure your cheek piece and rail is in the batch queue. I can't see it taking more than a week or two (if that) for your rifle to ship, but Ive been overly optimistic before :-(. On Monday (two days ago) Sandra told me that David had already finished the cutting and sanding of my stock and that Kenny had it for oiling and polishing. She said that Martin had already test fired my baby and she had been sitting on the leak-test table for a week.

One of two things better be happening today: Martin is building my rifle, which Sandra told me takes only five minutes; or Sandra is boxing her up and creating a UPS shipping label! This is all based on what Martin and Sandra have told me. We are learning WAY too much about RAW's operations!

"Imold"I should also add that I don't have a place to buy 357/25 pellets within 80 miles of me unless I talk Nick or Ed into stocking a few tins for me at thieir place in Perham, other then that is Internet for me and that usually takes 3-5 days to get here.
Damn though, I still can't believe you go through pellets that quick. When I see pics of guys' closets with shelf after shelf of tins, I say, "WTF?!"

"marcella69"Imold, now that Martin has repaired the milling machine and stock cutting has resumed, I'm sure your cheek piece and rail is in the batch queue. I can't see it taking more than a week or two (if that) for your rifle to ship, but Ive been overly optimistic before :-(. On Monday (two days ago) Sandra told me that David had already finished the cutting and sanding of my stock and that Kenny had it for oiling and polishing. She said that Martin had already test fired my baby and she had been sitting on the leak-test table for a week.

One of two things better be happening today: Martin is building my rifle, which Sandra told me takes only five minutes; or Sandra is boxing her up and creating a UPS shipping label! This is all based on what Martin and Sandra have told me. We are learning WAY too much about RAW's operations!
Even if they hired someone to wipe down and package the finished rifle and put the label on would help them out even if it was a part time job just in the afternoon would work.
We don't know what Martin has planned,maybe he is saving up for a new and bigger place but just wants to be sure it's financially feasible at this point. Kinda of a catch 21, you expand and all goes good or you expand and things go downhill.....I'm sure Martin will do what's right for his business when the time is right.

"marcella69"
"Imold"I should also add that I don't have a place to buy 357/25 pellets within 80 miles of me unless I talk Nick or Ed into stocking a few tins for me at thieir place in Perham, other then that is Internet for me and that usually takes 3-5 days to get here.
Damn though, I still can't believe you go through pellets that quick. When I see pics of guys' closets with shelf after shelf of tins, I say, "WTF?!"
When all a person has is time you can go through a lot of ammo/pellets and my time is questionable to say the least.

"Imold"
"marcella69"Imold, now that Martin has repaired the milling machine and stock cutting has resumed, I'm sure your cheek piece and rail is in the batch queue. I can't see it taking more than a week or two (if that) for your rifle to ship, but Ive been overly optimistic before :-(. On Monday (two days ago) Sandra told me that David had already finished the cutting and sanding of my stock and that Kenny had it for oiling and polishing. She said that Martin had already test fired my baby and she had been sitting on the leak-test table for a week.

Even if they hired someone to wipe down and package the finished rifle and put the label on would help them out even if it was a part time job just in the afternoon would work.
We don't know what Martin has planned,maybe he is saving up for a new and bigger place but just wants to be sure it's financially feasible at this point. Kinda of a catch 21, you expand and all goes good or you expand and things go downhill.....I'm sure Martin will do what's right for his business when the time is right.
True enough; it's easy to Monday morning quarterback, but still. I believe it's valid to say that just a few personnel additions would add mad value to operations and result in a material increase in bottom line.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
When all a person has is time you can go through a lot of ammo/pellets and my time is questionable to say the least.
Well, my situation is unique in that I really don't have access to a place where I can set up a proper benchrest and spend a whole day shooting. If I did, I'd probably burn through mad tins too.

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"marcella69"
Well, my situation is unique in that I really don't have access to a place where I can set up a proper benchrest and spend a whole day shooting. If I did, I'd probably burn through mad tins too.
That makes a big difference also,some of us can walk out the door and shoot away and others not so much,I won't even get into my 223/308 supply hahaha.......Better to have to much then not enough as they say.

-- "Imold"
That makes a big difference also,some of us can walk out the door and shoot away and others not so much,I won’t even get into my 223/308 supply hahaha…….Better to have to much then not enough as they say.

Well, PB ammo is a different story. It makes sense to stockpile that precious commodity. Pres. Trump's reduction of regs will ameliorate that issue right quick.