RAW REPORT

"hynzie"12 days ago when i hung up with sandra this thread was created..and im still waiting for the laminate blank dimensions i need ,,, Sandra was going to email me that day,,,,with the sizes.....,i think your right,,,, no i know ur right ,,,even the nicest and clsssiest people which they are ,,,when u get overwhelmed u lose control over the process,,exspansion can be good and bad good cause paper work and confirmation may be on time but maybe the quality build suffers,,,,id rather have a great rifle than a production line one
Again, the only thing that bothers me is broken promises. I am perfectly fine with someone telling me straight up that they don't know when something will be delivered, but don't make idle promises.

exactly they must no there product is a superior one and when there dealing with guys like us and every little part of the process is fun and interesting for us ,,when theese little notes and #when they dont come it spoils a big part of the bravado,,,bragging rights so to say ,,,its all part of the buying process and when they dont come its dissapointing ,,,its not like every day and u go buy a coffee ,,, this is a RAW airrifle,,, the cream of the crop , so if there reading this please take the time to send our confirmations and notes thanks pat

"hynzie"exactly they must no there product is a superior one and when there dealing with guys like us and every little part of the process is fun and interesting for us ,,when theese little notes and #when they dont come it spoils a big part of the bravado,,,bragging rights so to say ,,,its all part of the buying process and when they dont come its dissapointing ,,,its not like every day and u go buy a coffee ,,, this is a RAW airrifle,,, the cream of the crop , so if there reading this please take the time to send our confirmations and notes thanks pat
Well, perhaps I'm being a tad too critical. But, this why promises should be made with discretion.

Now, all I have to do is pass the test! Pray for me and all the Saints who came before me!

hynziemarcella 69 how did u do on the dry run for the bar exam
Ha, glad you asked! Smooth as silk. The logistics couldn't be easier. I simply drive my car less than two miles up Palm Ave. to the Palm Ave. Trolley Station, light traffic. There is plenty of free parking with good security. The trolley is a straight shot (no transfers) 32 minute ride on the Blue Line to a station right across the street from the Concourse Gold Room in downtown San Diego where the exam is being administered. There is even a nice little mom&pop diner in the Concourse to eat lunch (great BL&Ts!). Easy-peasy. As Forest Gump said, "One less thing." And this is the first exam where it is only two days instead of three (12.5 hrs instead of 18 hrs).

I decided to take the trolley because it is a purdee pain in the patoot to find parking downtown, and even if you do, it's expensive as Hell and would probably be several blocks from the Concourse. Besides, I wouldn't feel comfortable parking my car downtown. Now, all I have to do is pass the test! Pray for me and all the Saints who came before me!

The crazy thing is that the delivery of my RAW will most likely occur on one of the two days I'll be in town sitting for the Bar! What are the freakin' odds?!

"marcella69"
"hynzie"12 days ago when i hung up with sandra this thread was created..and im still waiting for the laminate blank dimensions i need ,,, Sandra was going to email me that day,,,,with the sizes.....,i think your right,,,, no i know ur right ,,,even the nicest and clsssiest people which they are ,,,when u get overwhelmed u lose control over the process,,exspansion can be good and bad good cause paper work and confirmation may be on time but maybe the quality build suffers,,,,id rather have a great rifle than a production line one
Again, the only thing that bothers me is broken promises. I am perfectly fine with someone telling me straight up that they don't know when something will be delivered, but don't make idle promises.
Promises are meant to be broken that's why I never promise people anything ...... when I was in sales I always would say....I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can. Never promise..

"marcella69"
Now, all I have to do is pass the test! Pray for me and all the Saints who came before me!

hynziemarcella 69 how did u do on the dry run for the bar exam
Ha, glad you asked! Smooth as silk. The logistics couldn't be easier. I simply drive my car less than two miles up Palm Ave. to the Palm Ave. Trolley Station, light traffic. There is plenty of free parking with good security. The trolley is a straight shot (no transfers) 32 minute ride on the Blue Line to a station right across the street from the Concourse Gold Room in downtown San Diego where the exam is being administered. There is even a nice little mom&pop diner in the Concourse to eat lunch (great BL&Ts!). Easy-peasy. As Forest Gump said, "One less thing." And this is the first exam where it is only two days instead of three (12.5 hrs instead of 18 hrs).

I decided to take the trolley because it is a purdee pain in the patoot to find parking downtown, and even if you do, it's expensive as Hell and would probably be several blocks from the Concourse. Besides, I wouldn't feel comfortable parking my car downtown. Now, all I have to do is pass the test! Pray for me and all the Saints who came before me!

The crazy thing is that the delivery of my RAW will most likely occur on one of the two days I'll be in town sitting for the Bar! What are the freakin' odds?!
We will be rooting for you when the day comes,don't need no crabby people on here. Hahahaha.

"hynzie"thats funny,,,just priced it and it came in at $/;;'109 ..you no what i took ur advice move forward and this is part of it i just did the test run with new compressor now 10.30 tomorow ill b ready ups again lets c what happens this time they still owe me $2000 for the lost imact it will be 3 weeks tomorow
I love my compressor; I don't know how I ever got by without it.

What method of payment did you use for the Impact?

stupid me,, ive learned my lesson,,,should of used a credit card,,,i know better ,,,used pay pal for the first time they !@#$% ,,, cost me $61 to do transaction ,,,which was a bad suprise ,,,,Justin owner Utah airgun said no matter what ups does UA will make good just waiting for a impact to come in,,,, the scope,,,5*30*50 MTC VIPER PRO with the write on turrets waiting for a SWFA scope i love this brand and the history is cool originally developed for the U S military, so rugged and the glass is superior, no middle men they sell direct,,,every year they have 2 days probably 6 mths apart that everything is a $100 off check out the story ...its a good one or wstch joes vid on them ..no i know why people ars going in there direction , Micheal our moderator uses them

"hynzie"stupid me,, ive learned my lesson,,,should of used a credit card,,,i know better ,,,used pay pal for the first time they !@#$% ,,, cost me $61 to do transaction ,,,which was a bad suprise ,,,,Justin owner Utah airgun said no matter what ups does UA will make good just waiting for a impact to come in,,,, the scope,,,5*30*50 MTC VIPER PRO with the write on turrets waiting for a SWFA scope i love this brand and the history is cool originally developed for the U S military, so rugged and the glass is superior, no middle men they sell direct,,,every year they have 2 days probably 6 mths apart that everything is a $100 off check out the story ...its a good one or wstch joes vid on them ..no i know why people ars going in there direction , Micheal our moderator uses them
Well, hynzie; as long as you learn from the experience going forward. As the wise man once said, "No one respects fire more than the poor soul who's badly burned!"

UA's insurance should cover your loss. Here is a link to PayPal's buyer protection policy: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/PayPal-Protection-for-Buyers-FAQ2378. I use credit cards in general and my Discover card in particular whenever possible. I like the charge dispute rights under state and federal law, and the buyer protection provisions. It's mean streets trying to get your money back with other forms of payment.

Well, good luck; onward & upward!

"hynzie"stupid me,, ive learned my lesson,,,should of used a credit card,,,i know better ,,,used pay pal for the first time they !@#$% ,,, cost me $61 to do transaction ,,,which was a bad suprise ,,,,Justin owner Utah airgun said no matter what ups does UA will make good just waiting for a impact to come in,,,, the scope,,,5*30*50 MTC VIPER PRO with the write on turrets waiting for a SWFA scope i love this brand and the history is cool originally developed for the U S military, so rugged and the glass is superior, no middle men they sell direct,,,every year they have 2 days probably 6 mths apart that everything is a $100 off check out the story ...its a good one or wstch joes vid on them ..no i know why people ars going in there direction , Micheal our moderator uses them
5-30x50 that's what I thought you would go with,you'll have to do a review on that now also hahaha, your going to be busy.