• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"hynzie"i was thinking of future models in any brand and still would love a RAW bullpup how about a wolverine 303 regulated with all the electronics of a pulsar ...i would think usa is a huge market..with american lust for power,, a fx big bore would seem like the natural progression ,,brain food lol
I'm definitely with you on the bullpup tip, as long as there is no hammer strike right at your jaw. Most bullpups have all that violence occurring right under your jaw, which can be unnerving. (My Impact had a unique design by where the hammer strike occurred well forward of the breech.) Both my Impact and Pulsar were bullpups and the maneuverability of them was phenomenal. But, I've changed my mind on the electronic platform. It was great with my Pulsar. I was getting an SD of 2.12 (as opposed to 5.00 with my Impact with her mechanical regulator). But, my new RAW has an advertised SD of 3.00 with her mechanical regulator. I analogize the dynamic to a manual transmission in a car vs. an automatic transmission. The automatic is easier to drive but is more difficult (and hence more expensive) to repair than its mechanical counterpart.

"Imold"Even though I do have the Bullboss and Bulldog and a Tavor 95 I'm not a big fan of the bullpup I prefer the AR,or Rifle have a couple carbines witch are ok but for comfort due to my health I've gone back to the rifle format being I'm shooting more from the bench now. The BullBoss and BullDog to me are more of a AR platform and will work for me out hunting when I walk and stalk and the Marauder.25 and the RAW will be more for Blinds and shooting sticks.
I do like the aesthetics of the conventional rifle look. 

Hair triggers do take a bit to get used to,a fly could land on my long range target trigger and set it off,1st time I shot it it scared the heck out of me,I just put my finger on the trigger to shoot and Bam soon as I touched it it let go but at the time I was used to my other triggers, not as light as the LRT trigger ....Can't wait to feel how the trigger is on the RAW....

what are u guys using for air my compressors coming so i can fill my gun but need a couple tanks ,,im so unprepaired its not funny,,,,when i started with this addiction,,, i told the wife $2000 was all im spending after buying a raw hm1000x lrt stock $2361 ,,,fx impact $1899,99 air venture compressor $1299.99 range finder $120,00 pelletts $200 and im just getting started,i still need bipod,rings and scope.led sled shooting bags a shooting table tons of targets gun case and lock trigger locks air tanks caliper scale gun safe mandatory got three youngings all boys 15 11 10 yrs old ...got to keep em safe cleaning tools camera camera scope mnt lens covers cant level bipod movie camers gear bags and boxs and camo clothes ,lord im just starting new good phone and computer i gotta go this is getting exspensive

Here are my air tanks and tether set up. About 1400.00 bucks into them.
e8788ced0ba20c7fae0e2bd14d1b6ed2.jpg

"hynzie"i was in fact shocked at the hair trigger on my Raw im not sure i like it or hate it i dont have any air left not till tuesday compressor day im going to get some distilled water not sure of the kind of oil yet synthetic
I bought a gallon of Purified water at the grocery store and a quart of universal compressor oil at NAPA for 12 bucks for my AV compressor.

airhog running a special too buy a gun get $100 off the whole hog tank was thinking of picking up a tallon p for $425 or condor would love to have tofastforyou buddy turn it to a long range monster in 257 doug noble just remembered his name does awesome work the 257 tdr he shoots 200yrds no problems seen a vid he was hitting cans at over 400 yards

oh no ur not,, ur not getting any breaks,, this things gonna dry all our wallets up,,,lol,,,ya ive got my list 2 i gotta get the 2 vulcans i need them ,,wildcat and royale 500 hydrodipped 2 match haha dreamin realy like some of that hydr stuff still waiting for ups to payout o they can replace my impact,,,was watchin vids on the rainstorm jim chapman loves em ,,,hes in minn too lol,, like that price to two rifles thaught caught my eye the ataman carbine what a looker and the mysterious edgunn morena would love to know more of the morena ,,,oh almost forgot the crickett carbine in25 skelaton stock oh shes sweet

"hynzie"i was in fact shocked at the hair trigger on my Raw im not sure i like it or hate it i dont have any air left not till tuesday compressor day im going to get some distilled water not sure of the kind of oil yet synthetic
What do you consider a "hair trigger?" What is the actual trigger weight? I heard that the factory trigger weight of the RAW .357 is around 1 lb 15 oz. The factory trigger weight of my Impact was 2 lb 5.9 oz, which was way too stiff for me. I wanted to get it down to 1 lb 0 oz, but I only managed to get it down to 1 lb 11.6 oz; which was a lot better, but still too much for me. The trigger on the RAW is a Gen-4 Match fully-adjustable, so...

The best shots I have ever made were when the hammer drop was a complete surprise. That's how it's supposed to be. You're supposed to be focused on maintaining your sight picture, not distracted by the stiff trigger. Once you acquire a sight picture, and the first stage of the trigger is up against the second stage; a mere gentle, even squeeze should discharge the weapon. But, having said that, the proper weight of the trigger is what you are comfortable with.

As to your second point, I don't know what make & model compressor you are getting (congrats, BTW :)), but the owners manual for my Omega Air Charger expressly states that distilled water is not be used; only purified water. For the life of me, I don't know why; but my philosophy is: "When all else fails, read the freakin' instructions!"

"hynzie"what are u guys using for air my compressors coming so i can fill my gun but need a couple tanks ,,im so unprepaired its not funny,,,,when i started with this addiction,,, i told the wife $2000 was all im spending after buying a raw hm1000x lrt stock $2361 ,,,fx impact $1899,99 air venture compressor $1299.99 range finder $120,00 pelletts $200 and im just getting started,i still need bipod,rings and scope.led sled shooting bags a shooting table tons of targets gun case and lock trigger locks air tanks caliper scale gun safe mandatory got three youngings all boys 15 11 10 yrs old ...got to keep em safe cleaning tools camera camera scope mnt lens covers cant level bipod movie camers gear bags and boxs and camo clothes ,lord im just starting new good phone and computer i gotta go this is getting exspensive
Well, one can never have too much force support; I always say! I have acquired quite an impressive array of implements of destruction during my relatively short service in the Airgun Wars. I have an Omega Air Charger 4,500 psi compressor, an Omega 75 cu-ft 4,500 CF tank, an Omega 12 cu-ft 4,500 CF tank, and an FX 4-stage hand pump in case of the zombie apocalypse! If I were to list all the other ancillary equipment I've acquired, AGN's server would need more capacity!

"Imold"I hope I hear from Sandra this week,well not hear but get a purchase order from her via email,if all is good I'm going to see if I can pay for it now rather then later that way I'm not tempted to buy something else hahaha...
Well, no aspersions intended toward Sandra; she is the sweetest person I've ever met, but if you have not received your updated Order Confirmation by now, it has been put on the back burner. Both Martin and Sandra have promised me date certains on various aspects of my order several times that have not panned out.

Having said that, I don't believe that it's a big deal. Sandra is extremely overworked, and Martin himself has admitted that he is having trouble keeping up with orders. I'm confident that at the end of the day my order will be accurately filled. I would, however, wait until you have a fully complete and accurate Order Confirmation, in writing, before you make payment arrangements. Word to the wise ;-)

Check your e-mail; I am sending you a copy of my current Order Confirmation. It is still not accurate in that the $52 charge for the line item "Short Accessory Rail fitted to stock (price included with rifle)" is in error. The price should be $0.00. Sandra expressly promised that she would e-mail me the corrected version "this afternoon." This was two days ago.

"Imold"Now that I have a soon to be RAW I'm not buying anymore airguns until next year......Famous last words....Then next two I would like to add is the 50cal Twang n Bang and a Rainstorm II in 30 but I'm going to take a break after I receive the HMx.....
Hopefully, my new RAW will satisfy my airgun jones for a while. I'm a one-gun guy these days. Sandra told me my baby should ship sometime next week. In 36 minutes, it will be THIS week :)

"hynzie"oh no ur not,, ur not getting any breaks,, this things gonna dry all our wallets up,,,lol,,,ya ive got my list 2 i gotta get the 2 vulcans i need them ,,wildcat and royale 500 hydrodipped 2 match haha dreamin realy like some of that hydr stuff still waiting for ups to payout o they can replace my impact,,,was watchin vids on the rainstorm jim chapman loves em ,,,hes in minn too lol,, like that price to two rifles thaught caught my eye the ataman carbine what a looker and the mysterious edgunn morena would love to know more of the morena ,,,oh almost forgot the crickett carbine in25 skelaton stock oh shes sweet
As the legendary Nick Offerman says, an integral key to happiness is to have a hobby. (He calls it a "discipline.") I wholeheartedly agree. My airgun discipline keeps me off the streets!