RAW REPORT

"Imold"Looks like I get to have more fun shooting the RAWs now being my orange paint filled non toxic environmentally safe paintballs showed up today so now I have some small targets to go after which also means I’ll need to order more pellets so I don’t short myself later on, the day just got better.

Imold,
Fill up the cannons and shoot them out onto the ice so you don't have to walk them out. Just looking out for you brother! :)

Just got my confirmation from Ken on my .30 cal ordered yesterday. This guy is on the ball.

Craig

"crgabel"
"Imold"Looks like I get to have more fun shooting the RAWs now being my orange paint filled non toxic environmentally safe paintballs showed up today so now I have some small targets to go after which also means I’ll need to order more pellets so I don’t short myself later on, the day just got better.

Imold,
Fill up the cannons and shoot them out onto the ice so you don't have to walk them out. Just looking out for you brother! :)
Just got my confirmation from Ken on my .30 cal ordered yesterday. This guy is on the ball.
Craig
Hahaha thought about that but then I figured they would all bust open but then I thought about using loose powder and packing it in with a slice of bread as a wad then I gave up on the idea and figured I’d walk out and set them around but the new snow fall we got kinda messed that idea up so now I need the wind and sun to get a crust on top of the snow again then I’ll put them out.

"Salticon"Hey fellows, little video showing just how accurate a .177 RAW is.
These targets are the size of a quarter at 50 yards.
https://youtu.be/garUbk2ELCI
Great shooting Ken!

Looks like I may be contacting you soon about the possibility of setting up another gun for me. Turns out my 12 year old daughter insists she needs to own a RAW, but my wife isn't quite down with that 'need'. So I'm trying to find a happy middle ground: I'll have to order a second RAW and that way I have one she can shoot whenever-she's happy (sort of), my wife's happy (kind of), and I'm happy (definitely!). :)

Probably looking for something with a .22 cal polygon barrel on it, and possibly two stocks. I would like a BR style stock for target shooting, but I also need an all-around stock that she can use if hunting. I'm assuming the regulator settings for a .22 polygon will be the same as a .25 cal LW (50 fpe) setup?

Sean

Ken: that adjustable trigger blade is EXACTLY what I've been wanting on my HM1000x! Where did you get that? How can I get one on my gun? Can the blade be slid fore / aft like on a Steyr or Anschutz?

I tried to go with the Rowan engineering unit (tried to have Martin install it) and it won't work because the first stage isn't present when the blade is installed.

Sean

"Rey"Craig did you just order the .30, .22 and just got the .25. You got it bad!!

Rey,
Yes, just ordered a .30 cal from Ken at Southern Precision Air Weapons (SPAW). Between Christmas and New Year I ordered the .22 cal from Ken as well. I'm trying for the customer of the year award with SPAW. :)

I had another weak moment and feel no remorse. I work hard and play hard. My Dad use to say "I'm not trying to be the richest guy in the cemetery"

Craig

"SMH77"
Ken: that adjustable trigger blade is EXACTLY what I've been wanting on my HM1000x! Where did you get that? How can I get one on my gun? Can the blade be slid fore / aft like on a Steyr or Anschutz?
I tried to go with the Rowan engineering unit (tried to have Martin install it) and it won't work because the first stage isn't present when the blade is installed.
Sean
These are Rowan units that i imported. SmH77 message me bud

"Salticon"
"SMH77"
Sean
These are Rowan units that i imported. SmH77 message me bud
Just sent you a PM...

Here's my benchrest setup. TM1000 with polygonal barrel shooting 13.44 gr JSP pellets at 20 fpe. These targets were shot previously with the original LW barrel installed which works better with 10.3 gr pellets, but the poly barrel likes shooting the 13.44 grainers.

a01ee69d875df876a3904978c2328a9d.jpg

acdf6ccc2b0f5a765a4e12624a86438c.jpg
c21b5dd4707220a20fc4215a860e539b.jpg

"Imold"Sunny out now and I got a few rounds shot thru the 30 but nothing to write home about....I need this snow gone so I can get out to my range and targetsssssssss.
need to add that it’s a balmy 6* out now with a breeze so it feels like 3*..Were having a heat wave.......
Hey Jim: the more you talk about spring lately, the more snow I seem to be getting over here next to you! Knock it off already, LOL!

Actually, I'm kind of happy because maybe now I can XC ski (finally!). Oops, that's the kiss of death for snow around here, ugh.

(See what I did there?! Wink, Wink...)

Had a great phone call with Ken today about the possibility of adding another RAW...

Sean