RAW REPORT

"220Swift"Thanks Craig I’m 12 years deep in the air gun fanatic part right now
Ernie

Wow, 12 years. So you have seen quite the progression of technology in air guns.
I've had a springer for 15 years and had read a lot on air guns in Predator Extreme magazine and on AGN which has me to the point that i am now.

Email sent to Ken for my next gun .30 cal :)

Craig

"crgabel"
"220Swift"Thanks Craig I’m 12 years deep in the air gun fanatic part right now
Ernie

Wow, 12 years. So you have seen quite the progression of technology in air guns.
I've had a springer for 15 years and had read a lot on air guns in Predator Extreme magazine and on AGN which has me to the point that i am now.
Email sent to Ken for my next gun .30 cal :)
Craig
Yeah I too like most started out with Springers then I progressed to manufacturing parts for the rapid and I have had FX ,I have an AA 410 and three pcp pistols and a few parts guns it’s a expensive hobbie 

"Joekrooz"Thanks for replies guys. I never ordered a gun that was custom built for me before. I was under the impression I should have gotten some kind of confirmation a few weeks ago regarding my order. I was also thinking some sort of deposit was standard procedure too.
Yes you should be getting a confirmation from Sandra, usually takes a week or so after you order it...It will have everything listed out except shipping and have a customer number and if you have not received it I would call Sandra and inquire about it. Once you get the confirmation number and Date then you can start counting the weeks..They go off the confirmation date from what I experienced.

Here is what I do with golf balls..........You might say it’s a Blast..
6c673c10d235d05f14f55cf7619cfcca.jpg

"crgabel"Cool stuff Jim.
Thanks Craig, wish I could afford a 3 or 4 inch cannon, had this one is made out in Michigan from a cannon builder so it’s all to spec, I haven’t tried but I guess it will shoot a steel ball thru 3/4 plywood at 75 yards, golf balls are cheaper and I use less powder. The Cohorn Morter I bought on line and it’s a fun shooter and noise maker....Another little hobby I have.